+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BTEC edexcel diploma holders from UK heads up

Shanky336

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. I also have Level 7 Graduate diploma in Management from New Zealand College . It was a year programme. Would that be considered also?

Shanky336

Jul 8, 2020
Your Uni of Sunderland top up degree will be considered as Canadian Bachelors (4 years) equivalent from WES and the HND will be considered as a 2 year Canadian Diploma. This will make you eligible to opt for two or more certificates, degrees option. Hope this helps!!!
what should I write for college? edexcel, pearson or name of the college?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Dear hopefuls,

I have HND in Business and a degree from UK and currently they are being evaluated by WES.
i submitted my application on 10/08/18 and they received the documents from institution around 22/08/18 till 05/09/18 and today i received an update from WES saying that they need the transcript of diploma from the awarding body not from the college where i graduated.
So long story short , don't waste your time with college go directly to Edexcel/ Btec/ Pearsons and fill out the past records form and you should be fine.
I learned this hard way and wasted quite a bit of time doing so, and sharing this with you so not to follow same mistake i made,

Regards
Mgl
So for country or territory of education we can select UK
and under Institution we can select Pearson Education Ltd, right?
Coz if i select my country in country of education I no longer see BTEC diploma as studied programme.

shaheed yusuf

Feb 29, 2024
Your Uni of Sunderland top up degree will be considered as Canadian Bachelors (4 years) equivalent from WES and the HND will be considered as a 2 year Canadian Diploma. This will make you eligible to opt for two or more certificates, degrees option. Hope this helps!!!
I have 2 questions
Is Edexcel level 5 equal to WES 1 year undergraduate or 2-year

Is qualifi level 5 equal to WES 1 year undergraduate or 2-year

please answer my question