Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Is British Council,New Delhi Ielts coaching good for desired results.

Any past experience of anyone or any suggestions??
Plz help??

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
propain, harman,

i actually seeking help from someone how has attended training classes to help in Listening and Reading modules preparion.

If you could help, can you please private message your skype id so that we can talk on skype. thank you so much.

del2yyz

Apr 29, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
(sent with appl)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I have heard British Council coaching is very expensive.

My personal advice is to pick some private institutes (if you are in Delhi) like Career Launcher, Jamboore etc etc

They are way good and give you personalized attention as well.

pumbaa_g

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
I am currently studying for IELTS with my spouse and we have booked the IELTS Exam with British Council on 7th June. I did some research regarding training options available and here are my findings
1. British Council only provides Intensive / Regular training courses in Chennai as of this year. I confirmed the same in British Council, Bangalore
2. This is a 5 day training or can be extended to a month. It is approximately 40 hours in duration and its the best in India. The feedback I received was that the trainers are very well trained and know the IELTS exam in and out. The cost of this if you are registered to give IELTS with British Council is INR 6800 for 5 day intensive course (stay not included)
3. In order to attend this course you need to give a Baseline test and then they will schedule the training depending on your results
4. British Council does conduct 2 day workshops which are also helpful for candidates. The cost for this is INR 2500 and is on first come first serve. I will be attending this next weekend and will provide you with my review however, I did speak to a friend who had gone for this workshop and he said that it helped him score a 7.5 average (he got 7 in writing otherwise he could have gotten 8, blame it on spell check)
We are currently doing the Cambridge IELTS 8 & 9 papers to prepare for the exam. Our primary concern is writing as being in IT we are not used to writing anything and whatever we write we depend on Spell Check to correct.