+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging visa after EE 57th draw

thedecemberists

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
lifein360 said:
Yes, so she cannot and should not apply under CEC even if CIC has given you an invite under CIC. She will have to use her one year of foreign work ex and apply under FSW stream as she has not met the requirements for CEC. The 30+ hours do not matter. It is 30 hours min each week for 52 weeks (of course vacations and all are included in this but you are still employed then).

What kryt0n said is perfectly right, would have been better if you used your foreign work exp and got in the draw under FSW not CEC, but now you dont have either.

Maybe you can remove her Canadian work experience and see if you can still go ahead with FSW with this invite? I am not sure
Are you sure about that? YOu're saying to edit her profile now even though she's been invited and accepted into the CEC and not the FSW?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
thedecemberists said:
Are you sure about that? YOu're saying to edit her profile now even though she's been invited and accepted into the CEC and not the FSW?
I am not sure if that's even allowed (which is what I said). Maybe some others can chime in.