+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP

adamodef

Feb 29, 2016
Hi Everyone ,

I submitted my e-APR 12th of July, 2016 and I received the AOR the same day. My work permit valid until September 13th.
I haven't seen any changes yet. As we know, no way the get BOWP as long as no review of eligibility passed (pls, correct it if isn't right).
My concerning is what if the ROE gonna passed before or after and have no time to submit the BOWP.
Is it possible, or the Officers take into consideration the expiration of my WP.
I dont want to loose it !

What do I supposed to do ?

PLS,HELP !!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
You just applied on July 12th, you are rushing things and it's too soon to get a response. Try to track the timing trends on CEC application through EE and see how they go. That way you can kick a sense out of it. See if you find anything on Trackitt website or any forum threats here.

If your application passes before your work permit expires then you are all fine and you can apply for a BOWP. If you think it's not going to make it then you should plan ahead to extend your work permit or possibly apply for another permit, maybe change it to visitor permit so you can await the result?

Also yes the review for eligibility should pass before you can apply for a BOWP.

Best of luck,

farnorth

Jul 31, 2016
Hi guys, I have a question my post grad work permit is about to expire by the end of august. so my question is can i apply for my BOWP now (paper application) and then send my AOR using a case specific enquiry as soon as i submit my PR application which will be in the next 2 to 3 weeks?(already recieved my ITA just waiting on recieving one police clearance certificate) I ask this since the paper application takes about 111 days by which time i wold definitely have submitted my PR application and received the AOR. Thanks

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
farnorth said:
Hi guys, I have a question my post grad work permit is about to expire by the end of august. so my question is can i apply for my BOWP now (paper application) and then send my AOR using a case specific enquiry as soon as i submit my PR application which will be in the next 2 to 3 weeks?(already recieved my ITA just waiting on recieving one police clearance certificate) I ask this since the paper application takes about 111 days by which time i wold definitely have submitted my PR application and received the AOR. Thanks
Hi there,

Technically you are not doing it right. You should submit your BOWP with your AOR. But there has been some cases that were approved like this, some even without AOR, since the officer could see the progress of PR application online and he/she knew it was just matter of time for the applicant to receive his /her AOR.

If you feel lucky enough, do it. Just make sure you compose a letter explaining the situation.

Best of luck,

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i need help with bowp apps

I applied for PR with representative so I cannot access to my EE mycic account. If i ask my representative to apply for my bowp that will cost my alot of money. Like $500 for representative fee + the bowp. My WP will expire on October 5. My question is can I open a new mycic account apply for bowp? Or I need to use the account which my representative open only both for PR and bowp? Your reply is very much appreciated.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Aln_mj said:
Guys i need help with bowp apps

I applied for PR with representative so I cannot access to my EE mycic account. If i ask my representative to apply for my bowp that will cost my alot of money. Like $500 for representative fee + the bowp. My WP will expire on October 5. My question is can I open a new mycic account apply for bowp? Or I need to use the account which my representative open only both for PR and bowp? Your reply is very much appreciated.
Hi there,

First off what kind of a representative have you assigned to your application that holds back your app as a hostage to get more money out of you? You should consider talking to him on serious grounds! Why is he charging you $500 for a BOWP when you can easily do it yourself? Why can't you access your online application? This is utterly completely BS!!! You should be able to get the same information as he gets. You should be able to login and check your status online! You know you can easily sign him off your application and take it from there right? All it takes is an email to CIC.

Secondly I don't understand why you can't log into your CIC account. You should have a client ID, it is written on any permit/visa you have gained so far. That plus your full name should get you signed in right away.

Again, I don't think you have an honest representative, consider shaking him off your application if you will.

Best of luck,

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
adamodef said:
Hi Everyone ,

I submitted my e-APR 12th of July, 2016 and I received the AOR the same day. My work permit valid until September 13th.
I haven't seen any changes yet. As we know, no way the get BOWP as long as no review of eligibility passed (pls, correct it if isn't right).
My concerning is what if the ROE gonna passed before or after and have no time to submit the BOWP.
Is it possible, or the Officers take into consideration the expiration of my WP.
I dont want to loose it !

What do I supposed to do ?

PLS,HELP !!

oh man , what are you waiting for....
your work permit is going expired on 13 sep. you should not wait a single mintue and send your online application right now for BOWP.
your application is in processing now if there is any issue or concern they must contact you in first month. as i submit my application in march 2016 and i apply for my bowp in july and they issue me in start of august. you must submit your application before your legal status expired.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rezafc

We dont know why we cant access our account. They were just updating us wid our apps. But im asking if if we apply for bowp can we open new account in mycic? And they send us update

Eligibility: in progress
Medical: passed
Sched for interview: not needed as this time
Background check: not needed as this time

With this update with our apps can we apply for bowp? As i read other forum only eligibilty passed can apply for bowp?