+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - Upload issue

easyrider13

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Still facing an error for the IMM 1294 file. The website was down for a while and it was displaying a bad gateway error. Now it has again gone back to the eariler upload wrong file error.

gunit

Oct 26, 2017
D
I try the same process as yesterday: download the newest form, validate and generate barcodes, then I upload the file in Chrome without signing it. It didn't work yesterday, but today it is good. Maybe they have some system bugs for some accounts. Did you make other changes to the pdf?
Did you sign the form this time?

KEC61

Oct 26, 2017
Hi everybody,

I'm facing the same issue with the IMM5170E. I'm able to upload the validated version WITHOUT a signature. When I print, sign and scan and upload it as a pdf again the system refuses to accept the document because it is not certified respectively secured anymore. On top of it the secured and validated document refuses to accept electronic signature. So the only input it accepts in the signature field is text input.

How did you guys handle it? Upload the validated document without signature? Just enter your full name in the signature field?

Thanks in advance

rahulsnew

Jun 3, 2019
I am facing same issue .Not able to upload IMM1294(06-2019)E ..I am getting following error ::
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

I reported technical issue, still waiting for response.

Also ,i would suggest all who are facing the same issue to report on twitter at @CitImmCanada .