+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - Upload issue

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
yes i sent a mail to them tru my account few mins ago. i am not sure whats going on. since you are having the same issue i guess the problem is not from me. i dont think you are suppose to esign, it says when you are filling online you dont need to e sign the document till you have uploaded all your document and then move to the next stage thats when you will sign. it tell you before you start uploading

fxj919

Oct 25, 2017
yes i sent a mail to them tru my account few mins ago. i am not sure whats going on. since you are having the same issue i guess the problem is not from me. i dont think you are suppose to esign, it says when you are filling online you dont need to e sign the document till you have uploaded all your document and then move to the next stage thats when you will sign. it tell you before you start uploading
I see. Thank you. I also report a technical issue. Let's hope they reply and solve the problem tomorrow.

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently It happened to me as well, tried from morning here. I'm submitting IMM1294 form, all barcodes are present, and I did not tamper the pdf in anyway.. tried both chrome and safari on mac haven't tried windows tho

gunit

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, its happening with me as well. I had uploaded a IMM5710E form yesterday, made one singular addition within it which I forgot earlier. Got the "Please ensure you download the latest form from the IRCC website, complete the form using Adobe Reader, validate and upload again." error repeatedly. I downloaded the forms several times after this error message, from Chrome and IE, yet get the same error

easyrider13

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Facing the same issue here for my IMM1294. Have tried uploading it multiple times even with the latest form and still unable to. I'm guessing this is a website issue.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, its happening with me as well. I had uploaded a IMM5710E form yesterday, made one singular addition within it which I forgot earlier. Got the "Please ensure you download the latest form from the IRCC website, complete the form using Adobe Reader, validate and upload again." error repeatedly. I downloaded the forms several times after this error message, from Chrome and IE, yet get the same error

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
hello , i also got the same thing trying to uploas IMM5257 , "Please ensure you download the latest form from the IRCC website, complete the form using Adobe Reader, validate and upload again." i was sooo confused and i used different brower yet the same. i spent all day yesterday trying to figure this out.. it was really exhausting. i kept downloading the form and validating and then uploading still all to no avail. i think there is a problem pls report the issue to technical

gunit

Oct 26, 2017
Hi Guys,
It is working now! I think they fix the problem. I can upload files which need validation.
I reported it to technical, I tried uploading again after reading your post, it didnt go through and I got the same error again. Can you describe any specific process you tried to upload the form

fxj919

Oct 25, 2017
I reported it to technical, I tried uploading again after reading your post, it didnt go through and I got the same error again. Can you describe any specific process you tried to upload the form
I try the same process as yesterday: download the newest form, validate and generate barcodes, then I upload the file in Chrome without signing it. It didn't work yesterday, but today it is good. Maybe they have some system bugs for some accounts. Did you make other changes to the pdf?