+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey, I have a question...I applied and today I received my letter confirmation AOR BOWP expired date until June 2021. But my WP expired in May 2021. Do you remember how about your application?
Please tell me, when did you submit your BOWP app.

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sorry, I'm CEC applicant and my WP expired in May 2021. I'm eligible to BOWP. I applied 3 days ago and now I received a letter of confirmation
"This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship" Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until June 2021.
This letter says they extend just 1 month. I am trying to understand this process.
It appears to me that this letter is only applicable to those applying with the same conditions (employer and occupation)?

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Last Saturday, Feb 06, today I got this letter...but what I understand this letter is just a notification on they receive my app.

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Last Saturday, Feb 06, today I got this letter...but what I understand this letter is just a notification on they receive my app.
Ok. Thanks. I applied on the 8th Feb to change my work conditions and I don’t think there’s that section in my confirmation letter which came through almost immediately I submitted my application.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Ok now it makes sense. Means I should probably wait for the letter in a couple of days. Fingers crossed. Thanks
[/QUOTE]
let me know if you get this same letter.

ah0909

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

Closed work permit applied 14th Jan
Approved 12th Feb

LMIA exempt with employer compliance fee paid. Still waiting for AOR from paper based PNP application.

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ok now it makes sense. Means I should probably wait for the letter in a couple of days. Fingers crossed. Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Hi, I got a message and update today but accessing my account in the last hour has been a nightmare. I guess it's the effect from yesterday's massive ITA issued. Is anyone having similar login issues?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi,

Closed work permit applied 14th Jan
Approved 12th Feb

LMIA exempt with employer compliance fee paid. Still waiting for AOR from paper based PNP application.
Even Employee specific work permit extension which usually takes 2 years was done in less than a month ??? I understand BOWP takes less than a month but did not expect Closed WP to be done this early.

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I eventually got the same letter with extension till June 13, 2020.