+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - March Applicants

CanadaCECPR

Oct 26, 2014
Hi All,

Need help in below scenarios.

I have applied for BOWP on 23 March 2015, there were two application one is for me and for my wife. while applying online online system took my "Open Work permit holder fees" but not prompted for my wife's "Open Work Permit Holder Fees". Now i have received "request letter" to pay fees and upload document. I did pay fees but I am not able to upload the document as there is no upload button on the page mentioned in request letter.

If someone has come across similar situation please guide me how to notify CIC that i have paid the requested fees.

Thanks in advance.

Selm

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
CanadaCECPR said:
Hi All,

Need help in below scenarios.

I have applied for BOWP on 23 March 2015, there were two application one is for me and for my wife. while applying online online system took my "Open Work permit holder fees" but not prompted for my wife's "Open Work Permit Holder Fees". Now i have received "request letter" to pay fees and upload document. I did pay fees but I am not able to upload the document as there is no upload button on the page mentioned in request letter.

If someone has come across similar situation please guide me how to notify CIC that i have paid the requested fees.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

1. Request letter doesn't contain any upload button. It's a just letter as FYI.
2. I am sure you might have "My CIC' account. you have to login, and go to your wife's application page (go all the way down), you can see button called "view Submitted Application". You need to click on this button.
3. Once you go there, You can see "Upload Document" section in "Active" state. Go down and look into "Supporting Document" section, An "Upload" document button will be active for you to attach the payment receipt.

Good Luck.

Regards
Selm.

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
Letswork14 said:
:'(
Can somebody please reply? I have nobody who can solve my matter..
There is nothing you can do at the moment as your app is still within the processing time period. This should not affect anything. Once your work permit expires, you can still work on implied status. If you meet all the requirements, there is really nothing to worry about.

On the brighter side, the later your app is approved, the later your new BOWP's expiry date could be.

CanadaCECPR

Oct 26, 2014
Selm said:
Hi,

1. Request letter doesn't contain any upload button. It's a just letter as FYI.
2. I am sure you might have "My CIC' account. you have to login, and go to your wife's application page (go all the way down), you can see button called "view Submitted Application". You need to click on this button.
3. Once you go there, You can see "Upload Document" section in "Active" state. Go down and look into "Supporting Document" section, An "Upload" document button will be active for you to attach the payment receipt.

Good Luck.

Regards
Selm.

Thanks Selm,

I tried all the steps which you mentioned, as same steps mentioned in request letter, but i don't have the "upload" document button on that page, so i am not able to upload document. That is the reason i am looking how to send CIC document if there is no upload button.

Thanks

Selm

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
CanadaCECPR said:
Thanks Selm,

I tried all the steps which you mentioned, as same steps mentioned in request letter, but i don't have the "upload" document button on that page, so i am not able to upload document. That is the reason i am looking how to send CIC document if there is no upload button.

Thanks
Hi,

Please call to CIC and explain the same issue. I hope they can help in this issue.

enviousone

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016 (Sent 28-03-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
Any updates? This should be the week for the rest of us March applicants.

SAK1979

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
enviousone said:
Any updates? This should be the week for the rest of us March applicants.
Anyone who applied on or before the 23rd of March and still to get it? I got an update mail 15 days back and nothing since..
I am thinking of calling CIC but given that their website still shows they are working on applications from the 13th of March, I am not expecting any helpful update..

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
SAK1979 said:
Anyone who applied on or before the 23rd of March and still to get it? I got an update mail 15 days back and nothing since..
I am thinking of calling CIC but given that their website still shows they are working on applications from the 13th of March, I am not expecting any helpful update..
Mine was filed on March 20.. so far my attorney has not passed any updates to my employer. I am quite puzzled considering the fact that many others have already received some updates.

SAK1979

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
clark kent said:
Mine was filed on March 20.. so far my attorney has not passed any updates to my employer. I am quite puzzled considering the fact that many others have already received some updates.
Thanks Kent.. This is really unbelievable.. After this experience with BOWP, I am left with little faith in the CEC PR process. Will have to somehow muster enough points for Express entry.. coz this train is going nowhere..

enviousone

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016 (Sent 28-03-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
sam78000 said:
Hello all,

I checked my cic account, my BOWP has been approved today !!
Congrats!