+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP- Called CIC and they said the AOR alone is not enough for the BOWP-

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Cepheus74 said:
So I understand this correctly, all you need is an AOR to receive a BOWP and has nothing to do with time left on current WP.

I already received my OWP as I lost my lost in April and received my AOR in June, so could I of applied and received by BOWP back in June some time?
Sorry, but I don't really understand your question. If you've received already the OWP why would you need to apply for the new one? Apart from that the time left on your current WP must be less than 4 months in order to become eligible for the BOWP. Also you have to be physically present in Canada.

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
nov1061 said:
Sorry, but I don't really understand your question. If you've received already the OWP why would you need to apply for the new one? Apart from that the time left on your current WP must be less than 4 months in order to become eligible for the BOWP. Also you have to be physically present in Canada.
I am stating I received my AOR back in June and I could of applied back then? I did not know back then an AOR would suffice for a BOWP!