+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP application (Inland) CEC

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
Hello Guys,

I have applied for my PR under CEC Inside Canada. Found out that I am diagnosed with Active TB. Had no symptoms at all. It has been 5 months that I'm on treatment with Toronto Public health. In addition, my Work Permit is expiring this year July, and i am willing to apply for my BOWP. For the BOWP application, Medicals will be asked again.

My question is at the BOWP form last Page at the checking Box (background history) it says that " Within the past 2 years, have you and your family ever had TB?"
Should I say yes and give them reason down below? also, I have asked a letter from toronto Public health saying that I am on treatment, and I am willing to upload my upfront medical and the letter combined for my BOWP application since I will be asked again for my medicals. Would that be an Issue?
Do y'all think that my PR process will be resumed after my Treatment?

Please i really need your takes on this one guys.

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
hey @Ruben94 what happened to your BOWP application? Please please reply since we are in a similar position
I didn’t apply for it! Since my PR application was in process, it wasn’t necessary
hey @Ruben94 what happened to your BOWP application? Please please reply since we are in a similar position
I didn’t apply for it! Since my PR application was in process, it wasn’t necessary