+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book an appointment to surrender Indian passport

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,
I need to book appointment to surrender my old Indian passport at Brampton/ Toronto office however; the bls website says there is no appointment available.. I have been checking it several times in a day..
Is there ay insight to it, how can I get an appointment.. Please help.. Thanks!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi All,
I need to book appointment to surrender my old Indian passport at Brampton/ Toronto office however; the bls website says there is no appointment available.. I have been checking it several times in a day..
Is there ay insight to it, how can I get an appointment.. Please help.. Thanks!
Getting an appointment is limited, BLS opens appointments in batches randomly.
Option 1: Walk In, but you may have to queue up early for that
Option 2: Postal route It may take a little longer, but at least given the inclement weather and no open appointment slot, I think this might be your best bet. You may have to call BLS to arrange for Purolator pick and drop service/payment and label

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
Hi,
Thanks for your response. For the pick and drop service, I heard it is to book online. But from what you are saying, do I need to call BLS to book pick and and drop service. Please suggest.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for your response. For the pick and drop service, I heard it is to book online. But from what you are saying, do I need to call BLS to book pick and and drop service. Please suggest.
Online thing stopped working so now only way for availing pickup and drop service is to call BLS.