+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bonded Close work permit

Ashveerkaur

May 1, 2024
My work permit got expired 24 April and I applied for bridging work permit at that time I didn’t receive my MPNP approval. may1st i got pnp. So can I apply for bonded work permit? My employer already submitted the compliance fee.
Will i get my work permit?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
My work permit got expired 24 April and I applied for bridging work permit at that time I didn’t receive my MPNP approval. may1st i got pnp. So can I apply for bonded work permit? My employer already submitted the compliance fee.
Will i get my work permit?
If your employer had paid a compliance fee, then you should have applied bonded work permit before head. After paying the compliance fee, we get a work permit support letter from PNP. if you have that letter then you can go for a bonded work permit. Otherwise, you can go other alternative ways. As you are not eligible for a bridging work permit until you get the file number for your PR application.

Ashveerkaur

May 1, 2024
If your employer had paid a compliance fee, then you should have applied bonded work permit before head. After paying the compliance fee, we get a work permit support letter from PNP. if you have that letter then you can go for a bonded work permit. Otherwise, you can go other alternative ways. As you are not eligible for a bridging work permit until you get the file number for your PR application.
Yes I know i will not get any bridging work permit. Just want to confirm i applied just to borrow time to wait for MPNP but now i got it. So can i update my bonded work permit documents in that same file?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Yes I know i will not get any bridging work permit. Just want to confirm i applied just to borrow time to wait for MPNP but now i got it. So can i update my bonded work permit documents in that same file?
I will suggest that If you want to go for bonded work permit then apply it separately with all the docs, after applying just withdraw your bridging work permit application.