+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Toronto Appointment Cancelation

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Surrender Certificate Application:

Some new dates have opened up and I want to reschedule my appt. . To do so, the system says you need to cancel the old appointment first.

blsindia-canada.com/appointmentbls/cancel_vac_appointment.php

Is this the correct link to cancel? If yes, it doesn't seem to be working.

Any recent walk in experiences? How early do you need to show up?
The above link does not work. You should call BLS and see if they can cancel it.

FMeg

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
For anyone else stumbling on this thread, canceling appointments is no longer possible. When I initially booked my slot, I was only able got dates 7 weeks later. When I checked a few weeks later, there were a lot of new slots where every day was open for the next 5 weeks.

You have to wait for 1 week after the initial appointment and book again.

The rep suggested that I do a mail in option instead. I suspect that they don't allow cancelations anymore because they can make more money from the postal service. He was very pushy about picking the postal option when I asked how walk ins go. I insisted that I'd wait for my Canadian passport before going for the postal option. He wanted to send me a shipping label during the call and I had to refuse thrice. Once he realized I wasn't going to be forced into the mail-in option during the call, he said "Is there anything else?" with a frustrated and whiny tone and cut the call before I had a chance to answer.

Last edited: