+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bit confused...Please help me in 0213 duties

vrakesh

Oct 28, 2009
My designation is Sr.System Analyst. I have read the responsiblities for 0213 IS managers and my duties would match with few of them. But I'm just little bit confused how to put It together.

Could any one please share the work experience that was put it in the application when applied.

My duties match with -
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
• Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.

Thanks in advance!

vrakesh

Oct 28, 2009
I have written my duties, could anyone plz look into this and add any comments...
• Meeting Business users to discuss Business process enhancements/issues
• Requirements gathering and translating business needs into Functional and Technical specifications.
• Identify mile stones and prepare project plan including Resource management, Cost and Time line.
• Supervise and guide the Team in Technical aspects.
• Evaluate latest tools and technologies that suits the business needs. Arrange training to the team as needed.
• Implement the company policies and Quality procedures throughout the Software Development Life cycle. Suggest policies and procedures improvements to achieve better results. Develop Information system policies and procedures If there are new processes/Technologies introduced.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
vrakesh, this is very tricky. my understanding is that in order to qualify as 0213, you have to be performing a substantial number of managerial duties as listed for NOC 0213 on hrsdc's website. 0213 people have managerial authorities like managing and hiring the staff etc. i really can't say if you can get away with all your duties that you listed here. let some other 0213 applicant visit this thread and share his thoughts with you on this.

P

pv

looks good, should not be a issue. Make sure all what you have mentioned below, you should be able to get it on company reference letter( you write whatever you want to CIO NS, but when it comes to CIC/CHC they need supporting docs)

good luck