+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
I got my bowp work permit approval and my pr application is in process and 100% done. Biometric status completed. Is bowp approval sign of Pr approval soon? Any inputs from experts

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I have completed my biometrics today at ABBOTSFORD SC, It just took 10 minutes and they are working continuously to get down the workload. Good luck to everyone

hyo kim

Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys,
Today i ve done my biometrics
At the end the officer printed out the sticker
At first i did not notice anything suspcious
But when i got home, i found out that there is ‘x’ at the end of my first name
(Ex: YYY YYY X)
Is this a typo by the officer?
If it is, how do i correct this issue?

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hello Folks,
let me share my case with you all
AOR July 15
BIL Sept 4
BILL done on October 22, (got a call on October 16)
waiting for further process
hope it will go fast

Inland CEC

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi All, just did my Biometrics DT Toronto, at Victoria Street. They has multiple Biometrics stations so seem to be going through them fast. My Biometrics was almost immediately updated on my application.

Question: For anyone who has given biometrics and has since received COPR, what was the timeframe between the two? The last thing on my application seems to be the background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Has this been the same for everyone?

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Hi All, just did my Biometrics DT Toronto, at Victoria Street. They has multiple Biometrics stations so seem to be going through them fast. My Biometrics was almost immediately updated on my application.

Question: For anyone who has given biometrics and has since received COPR, what was the timeframe between the two? The last thing on my application seems to be the background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Has this been the same for everyone?
I have the same status for background check. I think now the next step will be the eligibility stuff will change to “you meet the eligibility criteria and then criminal background status will change and COPR will come with that

Reactions: birwin91

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have the same status for background check. I think now the next step will be the eligibility stuff will change to “you meet the eligibility criteria and then criminal background status will change and COPR will come with that
Amazing, thanks so much for letting me know that someone else is at the same stage as me! Appreciate it!! Makes me worry less about what happens next!! :)

Reactions: vandana099

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

Would it not depend on eligibility completion stage as well?