+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated in my cic account

beehive1234

Aug 13, 2021
My biometrics got updated when I checked today morning. I actually called them yesterday and they said they didn’t receive it yet but told not to worry as it might take a while sometimes. I would suggest you to call them and find the status.
I'm applying from Nigeria for my Study Permit. I did my Biometrics on the 26th of July and it's already the 13th of August and they still haven't said anything on it yet. What do I do? and what exact number did you call?

Yashuu

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I am also facing the same issue. I Applied at August 11,2021 and Biometrics done September 15, 2021. Still biometrics status is not updated, what to do next? Anyone have IRCC contact number to contact them? Pls share and help me...

beehive1234

Aug 13, 2021
I sent IRCC a message with the whole details in my IRCC account like my UCI and stuff like that, I also sent them a screenshot of the receipt I got after my biometrics and told them that my biometrics hasn’t been updated and my issues with my account. I applied from Nigeria so I sent it to the offices in my country. Try contacting the place where you did your biometrics and ask them for the IRCC email for your country. But if you applied from Nigeria, these are the emails I sent mine to:
1. lagos@international.gc.ca
2. lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
3. accra@international.gc.ca
4. accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Usually when you apply from Nigeria, we send our passport to Kenya that’s why I had to message the office in Accra too. You can also ask your agent for help.

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, I am also facing the same issue. I Applied at August 11,2021 and Biometrics done September 15, 2021. Still biometrics status is not updated, what to do next? Anyone have IRCC contact number to contact them? Pls share and help me...
Same issue, did my bio on Oct 6th but not been updated in ircc till now. Anyone knows which number to contact them? my classes are starting on Jan 1

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
Hello
Did my bio on oct 6th 2021, still not updated in ircc. anyone facing similar situation, when and how did it resolve? kindly reply. my classes are starting from jan .

Yashuu

Oct 12, 2021
Hello
Did my bio on oct 6th 2021, still not updated in ircc. anyone facing similar situation, when and how did it resolve? kindly reply. my classes are starting from jan .
I used Tracking ID to track my Biometrics. They said my data's forwarded to IRCC., they will update you soon So, you can use your tracking ID to find your biometrics status.

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
I used Tracking ID to track my Biometrics. They said my data's forwarded to IRCC., they will update you soon So, you can use your tracking ID to find your biometrics status.
I got the confirmation through mail from vfs that my biometrics has been transferred to ircc. May I know how long it took for ircc to update the biometrics in the application in your case?

Yashuu

Oct 12, 2021
I got the confirmation through mail from vfs that my biometrics has been transferred to ircc. May I know how long it took for ircc to update the biometrics in the application in your case?
still no updated in my application. Waitingggggggg.....
How you email to VFS, can you pls share that email id?
Because i used customer care to conform with VFS.

Yashuu

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, Anyone done SOWP recently?
Share your timeline with date, like when applied, when you received your biometrics, updating biometrics, PPR, visa.
This will help who are waiting SOWP Visa and they will understand the time duration for the VISA process.

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
still no updated in my application. Waitingggggggg.....
How you email to VFS, can you pls share that email id?
Because i used customer care to conform with VFS.
Thats more than 2 months dood!! da heck
I mailed it to this id: info.canada@vfshelpline.com
Btw I asked around this is not really an issue and they will update in ircc soon together.
Anyway can you give me an update when it gets updated? The august month applications are getting cleared now only, so you might expect an update soon.
I tried contacting through phone, none of the numbers are working. You can DM their twitter handle @CanadainIndia, they might respond.