+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics barcode did not scan

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Good day, please can anyone be of help?
I received a biometric letter and when I scanned the barcode, it brought someone else name. Is that possible and has anyone gone through such before?
contact IRCC asap. Look at where your biometric letter is issued and contact that VO or IRCC in Canada via phone.

Youngskid

Aug 20, 2024
contact IRCC asap. Look at where your biometric letter is issued and contact that VO or IRCC in Canada via phone.
Please how do I contact them? I’m a newbie. It’s a friend who was helping me to run the package who sent it. And when I was going through, I tried to scan the barcode then I discovered it wasn’t my name the barcode brought, but the letter was addressed to me and the name on the barcode don’t correspond with that on the letter. I informed my friend and he said it doesn’t matter, he said they do ship in a newbie’s work through someone else and everything would be corrected when I go for my biometrics. But I don’t want to believe in this word because I’m a newbie. I don’t want to be disappointed. Kindly shed more light and I don’t mind if you can share your WhatsApp number. I decided to join this space today because of this issue. Thanks

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Please how do I contact them? I’m a newbie. It’s a friend who was helping me to run the package who sent it. And when I was going through, I tried to scan the barcode then I discovered it wasn’t my name the barcode brought, but the letter was addressed to me and the name on the barcode don’t correspond with that on the letter. I informed my friend and he said it doesn’t matter, he said they do ship in a newbie’s work through someone else and everything would be corrected when I go for my biometrics. But I don’t want to believe in this word because I’m a newbie. I don’t want to be disappointed. Kindly shed more light and I don’t mind if you can share your WhatsApp number. I decided to join this space today because of this issue. Thanks
don't know the exact step. sorry.