+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric validation letter

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hi everyone

Recently i got visitor visa that i applied paper based
But i did not get any mail about biometric validation letter
Is it important thing so to whom i inform about this???

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Have you linked your application online if yes then the BIL is under the heading messages about your application. If you haven't then suggest you do so as this online linking provides real-time information and also has all your detail details which might come handy in future.

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
its important to link paper application online. ??
i already got visa. but dont know where to get this biometric validation letter

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
I linked my account online and the BIL was under the heading messages about your application so if you do so you may also get it from there. The other option is to contact CIC and request them to send the letter.

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I have applied for visitor visa online today and paid the fees. What are the next steps for me. Will I be notified by CIC regarding the same like when to provide my biometrics and all. Also I have got some bar codes on my application, do I need to submit them somewhere

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks, even I just got it. Thanks again. And any idea how long does it take to receive the visa after biometric submission
For my case a day after I submitted & paid online, I got the biometrics instruction letter.[/QUOT

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Thanks, even I just got it. Thanks again. And any idea how long does it take to receive the visa after biometric submission
Approximately 3-4 weeks after biometric submission. However, it varies for some reasons (location, holidays, etc.)