+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric,Medical exam, PCC from UAE and Bangladesh

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
Hello, good day people, I am from Bangladesh and living in UAE with my family. Recently my Canada study permit got rejected in UAE and now I am waiting for GCMS notes. The reason is home ties and employment. So I am thinking of applying again for a study visa from Bangladesh this time now I would like to know do I need a Biometric, PCC, and Medical exam if I apply from Bangladesh? From UAE I didn't require these documents except biometric and Bangladesh is still under lockdown getting this document would be tough and slow.

Please suggest me...

Thank you.

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hi folks, A little off topic but please advise..

I am a bangladeshi citizen, but always lived in Kuwait. I did not spend any time as an adult in Bangladesh. Until the age of 20, I was in Kuwait and studied/worked in Canada for the past 7 years. I do not have any one to represent me in Bangladesh and I m unable to use the online service as it asks for Bangladeshi phone number and NID. How do I find a representative? Please help. I may not need the PCC but lawyer advised that IRCC may ask as I am a citizen.

Thank you

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020

I am a bangladeshi citizen, but always lived in Kuwait. I did not spend any time as an adult in Bangladesh. Until the age of 20, I was in Kuwait and studied/worked in Canada for the past 7 years. I do not have any one to represent me in Bangladesh and I m unable to use the online service as it asks for Bangladeshi phone number and NID. How do I find a representative? Please help. I may not need the PCC but lawyer advised that IRCC may ask as I am a citizen.

Thank you
It better you visit Bangladesh in your district/ or any police station and ask them to give you a PCC.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Thank you
If you've not been in Bangladesh since you turned 18, you don't need a police clearance from there. IRCC doesn't care about any possible criminal records prior to being an adult, and that's exactly what the PCC is for. Some countries won't even issue PCC for minors. I doubt IRCC will ask you for something they clearly mention you would not need to provide. If it was easy to get I would have said you should go ahead and get it just in case, but seeing as you would have to go through so much trouble, I would say it's not worth it.

If IRCC asks for it, then you can explain to them that you are unable to get it and moreover their policy says it's not needed. But like I said, I HIGHLY doubt that they will ask you for it.

Adeoye1432

Apr 15, 2020
Hello guys, I need an advice.

Is it good to take bacteria injection before going for medical examination, June 30?
My health is absolutely amazing and sound. I just wanna avoid delay at the hospital.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Is it good to take bacteria injection before going for medical examination, June 30?
My health is absolutely amazing and sound. I just wanna avoid delay at the hospital.
What do you need the bacteria injection for? Do you have an active infection that needs to get treated? If so, get the required treatment as it is more important. You can inform the clinic about it when you go for your medicals.

Adeoye1432

Apr 15, 2020
No I don’t have any active infection. Thanks. I just wanna know how to prepare myself for the medical examination.

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021

u got your medical request from ircc ?
if so when ... what's ur timeline

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021

I strongly suggest to not get creative. It is absolutely not required. Some medications triggers a response which can show up as false negative on your medical reports. Why take such risks if you know you are healthy and have no existing medical conditions.

Reactions: wonderbly

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
If you've not been in Bangladesh since you turned 18, you don't need a police clearance from there. IRCC doesn't care about any possible criminal records prior to being an adult, and that's exactly what the PCC is for. Some countries won't even issue PCC for minors. I doubt IRCC will ask you for something they clearly mention you would not need to provide. If it was easy to get I would have said you should go ahead and get it just in case, but seeing as you would have to go through so much trouble, I would say it's not worth it.

If IRCC asks for it, then you can explain to them that you are unable to get it and moreover their policy says it's not needed. But like I said, I HIGHLY doubt that they will ask you for it.
Thank you for the advise, I am hoping they don't ask for it. I ll put it in LoE explaining it as well.
Take care

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
It better you visit Bangladesh in your district/ or any police station and ask them to give you a PCC.
Due to Covid and Tr to Pr wanting us to be in Canada and if I go there I may not be able to come back. Imagine being stuck in a foreign country with no one you know or never have been to (Canada is an exception as University eases the transition into a new country)
But thank you Ill keep that in mind
Take care

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Hi members,

I've been living in Dubai for almost 4 years. I recently applied for my study visa, SOWP, and kid visitor visa, and I received the biometric letter. However, I am unsure of the medical examination requirement. Will I receive a letter from the IRCC that is similar to the biometric letter, or will I have to complete it on my own now?

Please guide me.

Thanks