+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric letter

asfand84

May 26, 2014
Did you applied visitor visa online? I got the biometrics letter the second day and I went and submitted my biometrics butthe cic page still says 'action from applicant required' next to my biometrics.

agh_205

Jun 4, 2014
mahroo said:
Hi everyone,

I finally got the biometric letter. But I still have a problem.

My husband and I are going to travel together. I applied for both of us and paid the fees for both of us. But this biometric letter just indicates my name and they did not send the biometric letter for my husband.

As far as I know, each person should have individual biometric letter. Have you heard anything that a family can go to give biometric just with one letter?

Would appreciate your help,
Mahroo
Hi Mahroo,

I actually have the same problem. I applied on May 2nd got my confirmation letter a couple of days after that. However I still haven't received my biometric instruction letter yet. Can you explain how you finally got it?

Thanks

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Mahroo,

I actually have the same problem. I applied on May 2nd got my confirmation letter a couple of days after that. However I still haven't received my biometric instruction letter yet. Can you explain how you finally got it?

Thanks
How long did it take for you to receive it. I have been waiting since June 24th.

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
facing same problem, my friend applied yesterday but didn't receive any biometric letter yet, it says we dont need you fingerprint.
anyone here to help .[

Your friend will get his biometrics soon. Before they check if he needs to give them, his Accout shows: we don't need your fingerprints. It happened to me just last week before getting my letter.