+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Collection Letter (BIL) not Received

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
I didn’t receive any email for my father - I just got the submission confirmation email . In check status I can see this “We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you”

Please guide me what should I do next
Same situation for my case. Applied on 9th June for both Father and Mother. Received Biometric for Mother. Have not received for Father yet. Did you get the BIL ?

Jun 17, 2024
I submitted my parents visitor visa applications at a same time on May 2, 2023. My father got his BIL within 4 hours after submitting his file while my mother still not get her BIL and now it has been more than 3 days. she got her client application summary, submission confirmation, confirmation of online application transmission for her application and already raised webform on May 4, 2023 but not attach any documents with it.
If anyone face same issue or already solve these types of issue then please guide me what should I do now
Did your mother got BIL request? Yes than after how many days?

Jun 17, 2024
Same situation for my case. Applied on 9th June for both Father and Mother. Received Biometric for Mother. Have not received for Father yet. Did you get the BIL ?
Same situation for my case. Applied on 9th June for both Father and Mother. Received Biometric for Father. Have not received for Mother yet. Did you get the BIL ?

Jun 17, 2024
Applied a visitor visa for both the parents on 9th June..
Received Biometric for primary applicant on 10th of june.
Waiting for another applicant ...
Did anyone experience something like that..?