+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIO METRIC LETTER NOT RECEIVED FOR SECONDARY APPLICANT ? ONLY PRIMARY >>> PLEASE ADVISE

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your urgent input/advise on the below.

I am under the FSW_Outland express entry program with 2 applicants - myself (accompanying spouse) and my wife (primary). We received our medical clearance yesterday morning and today we received the bio metric letter.However, we have received the bio metric request letter only for the primary applicant and not for the dependent.

Can someone please advise ?Also, please note we have paid the total fees of CAD. 2250/- with no pending dues.

Any and all advise is highly appreciated.Thanks.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi Guys,

Need your urgent input/advise on the below.

I am under the FSW_Outland express entry program with 2 applicants - myself (accompanying spouse) and my wife (primary). We received our medical clearance yesterday morning and today we received the bio metric letter.However, we have received the bio metric request letter only for the primary applicant and not for the dependent.

Can someone please advise ?Also, please note we have paid the total fees of CAD. 2250/- with no pending dues.

Any and all advise is highly appreciated.Thanks.
Youl get another bio letter soon. Don’t worry it is happening to many .
But you book bio appointment for primary without wasting time.
When it’s come , go for ur bio as well without delay.
It will speed up the process.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Where is your spouse residing? If in Canada she won't get Biometrics letter. I had similar experience where they sent me an incorrect BIL request and later acknowledging it was a mistake on their side.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey bro, appreciate your prompt response. Your response gave me quiet a bit of relief ! However could you please share the link with me if you don't mind for the thread where others have faced this similar situation ?

Also, we have to go travel to a neighboring country to get the bio-metric done, so we were hoping to schedule it together.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Where is your spouse residing? If in Canada she won't get Biometrics letter. I had similar experience where they sent me an incorrect BIL request and later acknowledging it was a mistake on their side.
Hey Nazgul,

No we both reside in Bahrain, a country in the middle east.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, I had same experience. I received by biometric letter on 28th Feb. For my spouse, biometric request got updated in IRCC account after a week.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi, I had same experience. I received by biometric letter on 28th Feb. For my spouse, biometric request got updated in IRCC account after a week.
Hi Santab,

Appreciate your response. Just a question, did your spouse's letter also be dated one week from then or it was dated as on 28th Feb same as yours.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi Santab,

Appreciate your response. Just a question, did your spouse's letter also be dated one week from then or it was dated as on 28th Feb same as yours.
I received a new letter along with my spouse's letter. My new letter and my spouse's letter; both now had same dates.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I received a new letter along with my spouse's letter. My new letter and my spouse's letter; both now had same dates.
But santab, do u mean u got a new letter issued once again? That means you had two letters issued to you ?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
But santab, do u mean u got a new letter issued once again? That means you had two letters issued to you ?
Yes, that is correct. Both letters have same personal details. The only difference was date of issue of letter and date by which biometrics should be completed. Earlier issued letter was issued on Feb 28 and completion date for biometrics was Mar 28. The later issued letter was issued on Mar 6 with completion date for biometric as April 6th.
As I said earlier, both letters had same details such as barcode number. I used the letter issued later to take with me to biometric center

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, that is correct. Both letters have same personal details. The only difference was date of issue of letter and date by which biometrics should be completed. Earlier issued letter was issued on Feb 28 and completion date for biometrics was Mar 28. The later issued letter was issued on Mar 6 with completion date for biometric as April 6th.
As I said earlier, both letters had same details such as barcode number. I used the letter issued later to take with me to biometric center
Hi,

Thanks for your response.So as per my understanding, you got a letter for your wife issued later after a week and for you it got re-issued with new dates.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey bro,

Its been a week now with still no use with regards to my bio metric request letter.I have raised case specific inquiries and tried to contact IRCC call center with 0 luck

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey there,

Its almost a week now that I haven't received the bio metric request letter for myself.I have raised CSE and tried contacting IRCC call center but with 0 luck soo far.

Please advice !!