+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bill C-6: Senate stage

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Bill c 6 just perfect without this sh**y amenmendts ... no need for the amendments
This Mcoy doesn't know what she is doing she just screws the all issue

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey said:
Bill c 6 just perfect without this sh**y amenmendts ... no need for the amendments
This Mcoy doesn't know what she is doing she just screws the all issue
It was far from perfect. If you had kids, you would (or should) be grateful for this amendement.

Bigger. Picture.

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
jsm0085 said:
It was far from perfect. If you had kids, you would (or should) be grateful for this amendement.

Bigger. Picture.
I agree. Amendments are needed (it should have done during committee meeting in HoC). The problem is they are not pushing the bill forward.

captain74

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
richard1234 said:
I agree. Amendments are needed (it should have done during committee meeting in HoC). The problem is they are not pushing the bill forward.
Agreed - the amendment is a good one and is not the problem here. The problem is that Liberals are clueless on how to get this bill through!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
captain74 said:
Agreed - the amendment is a good one and is not the problem here. The problem is that Liberals are clueless on how to get this bill through!
Nope. The issue is simply the conservatives doing what they can to delay it. This is how our "democracy" works, like it or not. The liberals continue to do everything they can and, we shouldn't forget it. The only issue right now is the Con. caucus.

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
jsm0085 said:

Bigger. Picture.
I have kids and both born here, why I should be!!? This stupid amendments about repealing... again why I need repealing if I did all the process from landing to citizenship 100% as they have in cic conditions
At least if there were no amendments they would be discussing the bill itself now but not the stupid amendments

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
jsm0085 said:
Nope. The issue is simply the conservatives doing what they can to delay it. This is how our "democracy" works, like it or not. The liberals continue to do everything they can and, we shouldn't forget it. The only issue right now is the Con. caucus.
Why do you think they don't do this? This is obvious, they are in opposition side and they don't want c-6 is passed. Whoever brought this bill, they have to work hard to push forward, The Government: to fulfill the election promise.

captain74

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
jsm0085 said:
Two sides of the same coin: Conservatives know what to do to delay this; and Liberals are clueless on how to unblock the way and move forward. In the end the side that can get its act together wins the day.

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
why dont they start senate seesion with C6 and keep discussing it whole day, This will put pressure with each passing day as the more they delay the more the sessions will go useless

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
Confused in Montreal said:
Can anyone hear sound of the proceedings? Seems not to be working at my end.
http://www.cpac.ca/en/senate-portal/

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey said:
I have kids and both born here, why I should be!!? This stupid amendments about repealing... again why I need repealing if I did all the process from landing to citizenship 100% as they have in cic conditions
At least if there were no amendments they would be discussing the bill itself now but not the stupid amendments
Do your kids have two passports?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudian said:
why dont they start senate seesion with C6 and keep discussing it whole day, This will put pressure with each passing day as the more they delay the more the sessions will go useless
That isn't how the senate works - like it or not.