+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big Problem!!! Please Help

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
When ever i am trying to post my query in CIC webform this is the result. Please Help!! dont know what to do. I have really limited time left. And as i cant send my query its getting more tough please help.

Server Error in '/enquiries-renseignements' Application.
The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.]
System.Net.Mime.MailBnfHelper.ReadMailAddress(String data, Int32& offset, String& displayName) +1328
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress.ParseValue(String address) +245
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding) +87
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address) +8
CaseEnquiryInternational.case_cas_eng.SendEmail() in C:\VisualStudio2005\Projects\CaseEnquiryInternational\case-cas-eng.aspx.vb:109
CaseEnquiryInternational.case_cas_eng.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\VisualStudio2005\Projects\CaseEnquiryInternational\case-cas-eng.aspx.vb:244
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
actually they are showing me this when i am trying to make an inquiry at high commission of Canada in Singapore. they have a webpage where you can make an inquiry. When ever i am trying to do that after clicking submit this is coming up. Any solution??

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request