+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big mess with WES

kevmcfoster

Jun 27, 2019
Greetings,
I am in a dilemma and need help. I did my Bachelor's and MBA from Indian Universities in India. Thou the university I did my MBA from is operational, my Bachelor's university isn't operational anymore.
The new University (that has taken over) refuses to issue transcripts for Bachelor's saying that they aren't the same university as before.

Now the problem is this...the transcripts for masters were sent to WES, but they refuse to evaluate it since they want the bachelors transcripts as well (since the masters was done in India). When I sent them the marksheets and the degree for the bachelor's degree, they said it has to be sent by the university directly. There is no way I can get it from the university since it has stopped operations years ago.

Do I have any option here? I read somewhere that CES evaluates masters degree without a bachelors degree? Is that true.

Do help/suggest if you know of any way out of this. I have literally tried everything to get the Bachelors transcripts and have failed.

Regards.