App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
I’m in ip1 .. 107 days.. FSW-Outland
Single applicant

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

It’s ip1 right?

Btw I received an reply from cic tat my application was sent to Ottawa vo and all documents were in place. But tat was like 3 weeks ago

Does this mean na2?

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on the application I guess. Normally if an application moves to IP2 really fast after AOR then it means background check has started.

But, in my case my application was moved to IP2 after 110 days after AOR. And 2 weeks later I found out my application was approved but still haven’t got the PPR email. So I am not sure what is happening in the background with my application.
PPR emails are sent in batches. Hence, you will get your's soon. Just enjoy this time as you already know that your application has been approved.

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
I’m in ip1 .. 107 days.. FSW-Outland
Single applicant

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

It’s ip1 right?

Btw I received an reply from cic tat my application was sent to Ottawa vo and all documents were in place. But tat was like 3 weeks ago

Does this mean na2?
Did you use webform to know application status??
bcoz I read someone saying that they received a reply to the webform and the message in reply is more or less same like your msg.

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Yes I did. After 10 days I received an reply via email

Though the webform worked only on cic

Ottawa ho never replied. I tried twice lol

Did you use webform to know application status??
bcoz I read someone saying that they received a reply to the webform and the message in reply is more or less same like your msg.

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Guys, I finally moved to IP2 last night. I hope the golden mail will come soon.

AOR Feb 26th
MEP/IP1 Mar 6th
IP2 Jul 4th

FSW-O
Congrats :)

May i ask if you are staying in the states or where?

It’s been 120 days today for me since the aor ... a couple of days after yours ...
i want to estimate mine :)

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this means, if the background check haven't even begun as per the online status and GCMS notes?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I finally moved to IP2 last night. I hope the golden mail will come soon.

AOR Feb 26th
MEP/IP1 Mar 6th
IP2 Jul 4th

FSW-O
I also moved to IP2 this past week. Not sure about the exact date since it had been over a week since I had logged in to check the status. The application status read "Application/Profile Updated". The status changed back to "Submitted" once I had checked the detailed application status.

IP1 to IP2 took a long time - almost 120 days!

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
Congrats :)

May i ask if you are staying in the states or where?

It’s been 120 days today for me since the aor ... a couple of days after yours ...
i want to estimate mine :)
I currently live in Brazil.

Single or dependent?
My wife and me.

I also moved to IP2 this past week. Not sure about the exact date since it had been over a week since I had logged in to check the status. The application status read "Application/Profile Updated". The status changed back to "Submitted" once I had checked the detailed application status.

IP1 to IP2 took a long time - almost 120 days!
Yeah, let's hope the PPR will come fast!

Reactions: kushagra452

USAtoCANADA

Jun 16, 2018
Aor feb 25
Finally moved to IP2 last week. Was in IP1 since first week of March. Seems like batch of few feb aors moved to IP2 last week and same batch might get PPR next week. Really hoping so for myself and everyone waiting for long time:).

Reactions: arthurbr