Type
: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Single
Application sent: December 23, 2023
Delivered: December 23, 2023
AOR: Jan 2, 2024
Activity status updated: Citizenship test Jan 24, 2024
Test invite: Jan 31, 2024 (Jan 31 - Feb 29)
Test taken: Feb 27 (19/20)
Test completed: Mar 4
BG Completed : April 2
LPP in progress

harpa

May 8, 2024
Got it. Although in the tracker it doesn’t show what part of the BG is pending but they are able to say it. Although not all agents seem to want to share information easily.
Hi captainplanetjuniorz, is there an update on your BG. My application is struck at BG in progress since August 2023?

harpa

May 8, 2024
but me and my wife both are stuck after test. Though her BG is complete and i am waiting
Hi Humitnrxjz, is there an update to your application? I am in same boat my application is struck at BG, but my wife application has completed all requirements except oath. Will she get the oath done before me?

Kamaldeepssaini

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Humitnrxjz, is there an update to your application? I am in same boat my application is struck at BG, but my wife application has completed all requirements except oath. Will she get the oath done before me?
i am also in same situation like you for my wife everything is completed but my file is stuck BG
i try to talk to my Areas Member parliament even they don’t have any right answer why it is like that
they are keep saying that you file is in non routine so there is no time frame for this type of application
only the thing is you have to wait

blackmoon_kev

Aug 29, 2024
my criminality is cleared but security screening is in progress. any whatsapp group to join so I can get updated with the situation please? I applied June 2024

faisalyaakhan

Feb 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2019
my criminality is cleared but security screening is in progress. any whatsapp group to join so I can get updated with the situation please? I applied June 2024
with all due respect, June is 4 months. I know a WhatsApp group where people from start of 2023 and even 2022 are waiting for BG clearance. so your June 2024 is very recent in that comparison and also based on normal timeline. Please have patience and wait for at least the official processing time before worrying :)

blackmoon_kev

Aug 29, 2024
with all due respect, June is 4 months. I know a WhatsApp group where people from start of 2023 and even 2022 are waiting for BG clearance. so your June 2024 is very recent in that comparison and also based on normal timeline. Please have patience and wait for at least the official processing time before worrying :)
Sorry, I forgot to mention that my spouse's application who coapplies with me got everything cleared. I have seen many similar cases where husbands are stuck for months/years with security while wives got everything cleared relatively early, so I am quite worried now ~

faisalyaakhan

Feb 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2019
Sorry, I forgot to mention that my spouse's application who coapplies with me got everything cleared. I have seen many similar cases where husbands are stuck for months/years with security while wives got everything cleared relatively early, so I am quite worried now ~
I am the husband you are talking about. I am waiting 14 months in Security Screening (16 months overall application). My Wife is already a Citizen for a year, we applied together.

Again, to reiterate, don start worrying so early, you are in initial stages.

Reactions: blackmoon_kev

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi, I am also waiting from July 2024 after fingerprint status updated. Anyone is waiting after fingerprint? My case office is in Vancouver.