+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Beware of "World Wide Transcript" - My Personal Experience

pstakker

Feb 18, 2023
I am writing this post to share my recent experience with "World Wide Transcript" - a third-party service provider that claims to assist with the education equivalency process. My intention is to warn others who may be considering using their services and to learn from the mistake I made.

In the beginning, I was promised that the overall process could be finished in 2-3 months, and they took an advance payment of INR 10,420 from me. However, after making the payment, I started experiencing delays in getting any updates from them. They stopped replying to my emails and WhatsApp messages, leaving me in the dark about the progress of my case.

After waiting for 1.5 months without any communication, I told them that I could handle the case myself if they won't take it seriously. They promised to continue, but I still got no results from them after waiting for two months. Instead, they kept giving excuses for delays, such as blaming the university for not providing them with transcripts.

I decided to contact the university myself and found out that the university people were very supportive. This made me lose trust in "World Wide Transcript," and I realized that I had made a mistake by blindly trusting them.

In conclusion, I want to warn others who may be considering using the services of "World Wide Transcript" to be careful. My experience with them was a waste of time and money, and I don't want others to fall into the same trap. I hope my story helps others to avoid similar situations in the future.

Thank you for reading, and please feel free to share this post with anyone who might benefit from it.

#worldwidetranscripts #iqas #wes #scdl

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am writing this post to share my recent experience with "World Wide Transcript" - a third-party service provider that claims to assist with the education equivalency process. My intention is to warn others who may be considering using their services and to learn from the mistake I made.

In the beginning, I was promised that the overall process could be finished in 2-3 months, and they took an advance payment of INR 10,420 from me. However, after making the payment, I started experiencing delays in getting any updates from them. They stopped replying to my emails and WhatsApp messages, leaving me in the dark about the progress of my case.

After waiting for 1.5 months without any communication, I told them that I could handle the case myself if they won't take it seriously. They promised to continue, but I still got no results from them after waiting for two months. Instead, they kept giving excuses for delays, such as blaming the university for not providing them with transcripts.

I decided to contact the university myself and found out that the university people were very supportive. This made me lose trust in "World Wide Transcript," and I realized that I had made a mistake by blindly trusting them.

In conclusion, I want to warn others who may be considering using the services of "World Wide Transcript" to be careful. My experience with them was a waste of time and money, and I don't want others to fall into the same trap. I hope my story helps others to avoid similar situations in the future.

Thank you for reading, and please feel free to share this post with anyone who might benefit from it.

#worldwidetranscripts #iqas #wes #scdl
What made you use them in the first place? Couple of missing and unclear info:
1. Did you ask for a refund? Did they issue a refund?
2. What was the total time they wasted of yours? You said 1.5 months with no response and then said you waited 2 months. Was it 3.5 months in total or 2 months in total?

Can you also post screenshots with blurred personal info to verify the scam?

Their refund policy for a wait time of 4 months:
>After filing of application with concerned Board/University/College/Institutions or submission of additional information or documents, as sought from time to time, delay in closure of case/order beyond 120 days from
the date of placing order. Applicable for a refund of 25% of the Processing Cost. Full refund of Shipping Charges. The fees and extra cost (if any) paid to the concerned Board/University/College/Institutions will not be refunded. Refer Clause 20C.

Ref: https://worldwidetranscripts.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/User-Agreement_Worldwide-Transcripts.pdf

pstakker

Feb 18, 2023
No, they haven't issued any refund so far.

Total its around, 3.5 months, They have taken and haven't did any work yet

Yes, I do have emails, and Payment screenshot I made and all the email thread I have with them

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda