+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best way to go about this/getting married

Di

Jan 4, 2010
I have been dating a wonderful man who I love dearly for the past 4 yrs. We have decided to get married and I want to do this the correct way. Our plans are for me to visit Canada get married then file...is this the best way. Any suggestions to make this a smooth transtion.? We are both in our fiftys
in case that makes a difference.
Sound I file from Canada or do I need to come back to the states and wait for it to go through?
Thank You

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Di said:
I have been dating a wonderful man who I love dearly for the past 4 yrs. We have decided to get married and I want to do this the correct way. Our plans are for me to visit Canada get married then file...is this the best way. Any suggestions to make this a smooth transtion.? We are both in our fiftys
in case that makes a difference.
Sound I file from Canada or do I need to come back to the states and wait for it to go through?
Thank You
This may help you make up your mind:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/seeking-helpadvice-t31720.0.html

janchel

Jan 1, 2010
Di

Did you get my inbox? I think it said your box was full....and would not let it in...not sure. I will try again later, after you empty it out.

Blessings

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
if you are a US citizen, why not to travel to Canada and start the process there while staying together?

janchel

Jan 1, 2010
Di,

I cant send you replies..your inbox is full. I got your reply...could you empty some of your old mail so I could send you a new reply....thanks.... ;D