+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best PNP program for International Student

sumitamatya

Jul 27, 2017
Hi folks,

I am planning to study in Canada. I want to know which provinces and program are better for PR after study considering that my age is 43 and have very less chances of express entry.
Are there any programs/provinces where you can only complete your study and apply for PR? If not, are thee are programs where I do not have to work for a year?
I appreciate your time and effort.

Thank you

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi folks,

I am planning to study in Canada. I want to know which provinces and program are better for PR after study considering that my age is 43 and have very less chances of express entry.
Are there any programs/provinces where you can only complete your study and apply for PR? If not, are thee are programs where I do not have to work for a year?
I appreciate your time and effort.

Thank you
To have any chance of approval for a study permit at your age, you need to do a master's or PhD at a top university. Ontario and BC both have PNP streams for international master's/PhD graduates that don't require work experience.

Reactions: sumitamatya

sumitamatya

Jul 27, 2017
To have any chance of approval for a study permit at your age, you need to do a master's or PhD at a top university. Ontario and BC both have PNP streams for international master's/PhD graduates that don't require work experience.
Thanks for your response. But are there any province where I can complete my post grad diploma and apply for PR?