+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammin said:
Lele whos the big officer and why they dont give the priority to my passport since sarlo 56 days 3endon,and i wanna ask u a question,in 30 july i sent an email fiyo my wedding pics (without them asking ),coz they asked before bass at this time ma kein fi ceremon
y,and in 31 july i got a call to submimy passport,is that affect anything?or what?
Jammin i told you it is just my opinion maybe right may be wrong.
About the photos i donot think made the problem. Why its your photos with your spouse.
And If something wrong or they want any thing akeed saro sa2leenk so try to be relax.Look at my case you are a7sen mini shof mseebet ghayrak bethon msebtak 3alek 8) .
One note ' when you apply at the begining you were ketep ektebk we b3deen 3mlto wadding party .
So in the application marriege date differ from wadding party from the photos another date' if they ask tell them i print them in this date but the photos are old

Sorry for bad writing i am useing my mobile

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Yeah wa2ta adamet kina ketbin ktebna shes sponsering me 3a hayda l asses,bass kein fi zroof ta ma na3mel ceremony and we explained this to them,and the point is they asked for the ceremony pics with the RQ in april,so we sent a paraghraph explaining to them that the ceremony to be hold in july of this year,thats why i sent them the pics in 30 july without them asking

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammin said:
Yeah wa2ta adamet kina ketbin ktebna shes sponsering me 3a hayda l asses,bass kein fi zroof ta ma na3mel ceremony and we explained this to them,and the point is they asked for the ceremony pics with the RQ in april,so we sent a paraghraph explaining to them that the ceremony to be hold in july of this year,thats why i sent them the pics in 30 july without them asking
Min halkaleem khaya no need to worry at all, enshallah yarab tomorrow morning they will call you and meeeee yarab

htraboul

May 27, 2011
lele said:
Hi htraboul, mabrook good news , in my opinion if you can issue another birth certifecates for your childreen , so no problem send them by dhl in 1 or 2 days will arraives lebanon. but if you cant issue new one, send them photoes stamped by canadian 'sora tepk el asel' also send them by dhl . Because they want strong evidance
Thank you Lele, but finaly I decided to send the copies of the certificates as there is a sentence saying to not send the original document unless they ask for it. beside that, to send a sheet to lebanon by DHL it will cost me 100 $. so I sent them electonic copies by email and my parents in Lebanon will send the copies by mail to the embassy.
Any news in your application Lele? you are our Veteran in this war

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
I got this email this morning

Good morning ,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please be advised that due to further assessment, please present yourself at our offices in Beirut from Monday till Thursday from 9h until 10h30 a.m in order to collect your passport.

Is that mean an interview or what?

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Jammin said:

Good morning ,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please be advised that due to further assessment, please present yourself at our offices in Beirut from Monday till Thursday from 9h until 10h30 a.m in order to collect your passport.

Hi Jammin,

What I understand is that they are asking you to get back your passport. They want to assess further your case, this might take some time and they don't want to keep it with them. It is not an interview.

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Hi everyone,

I logged in to e-cas today and noticed that they changed the status to "In process"!. How long now to wait until she receives that phone call? It says its been in process since September 18.

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
So u think im gonna take my passport back without a visa ?after 56 days of waiting.....guys i need ur opinion about this email,or if anyone in this forum has reciever such an email like mine

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Hi jammin,
I agree with Elias, it seems that they want to do further assessment on your file and as it could take sometime they want to give you back the passport.

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Jammin said:
So u think im gonna take my passport back without a visa ?after 56 days of waiting.....guys i need ur opinion about this email,or if anyone in this forum has reciever such an email like mine
Why they didn't ask for a photocopy of your passport instead?

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Thats the point i dont know whats going on or how to understand what they meant from this email,and badon 56 days la fehmo ino my application bada more assessment,WHAT DA HELL,im waiting someone in this forum to tell me that he reciever such an email and tell me choo sar ma3o,and i donno if they meant to go to the embassy and ask me some question and after that stamped my visa,and seriously i wish they do this

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Jammin said:

Good morning ,

Jammin, the best thing I suggest is to go and pick up your passport..do NOT over think it and do NOT ask for peoples opinions because it is going to freak you out...go pick it up and you will have the answer! Please think positive do not think of it as bad news... My two sense is that they want you to get your passport...go tomorrow morning..best of luck..I have you in my prayers.

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
hello all

my files reached to syria on july 8th 2011 and still didnt get any email from the embassey , so does any one his file reached in july 2011 andthe embassey contacted him or her.
thank u lots