+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

being asked for passport only 4 days after submiting TRV online?anything wrong?

miaomiao

Jun 6, 2014
I submitted my application of TRV on July 10 with my 3 year postgraduate working permit and just received the message as "original passport required" at July 14.
And inside the PDF ,it says "the final decision has been made ",but on cic page,it still shows as "open ,the final decision has been made is not started" .
I am not sending the "bank statement" as i saw many guys mentioned "for pgwp holder,that is optional ".
and because I just graduated ,I have no job offer to submit ..
Still worried about this,because this is weird fast.only 4 days ...the average processing time for it is 14 days now..
any reply or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Doesn't matter. Most probably your application is approved. I have seen cases where study permit has been approved less than 24 hours of application submission.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miaomiao said:
I submitted my application of TRV on July 10 with my 3 year postgraduate working permit and just received the message as "original passport required" at July 14.
And inside the PDF ,it says "the final decision has been made ",but on cic page,it still shows as "open ,the final decision has been made is not started" .
I am not sending the "bank statement" as i saw many guys mentioned "for pgwp holder,that is optional ".
Still worried about this,because this is weird fast.only 4 days ...the average processing time for it is 14 days now..
[/quote

Congrates you visa is approved.i also applied on same day but waiting for visa.

Ur profile with course & college details

miaomiao

Jun 6, 2014
mizan776 said:
Doesn't matter. Most probably your application is approved. I have seen cases where study permit has been approved less than 24 hours of application submission.
thanks dude...

miaomiao

Jun 6, 2014
shahid19091982 said:
miaomiao said:
[/quote

Congrates you visa is approved.i also applied on same day but waiting for visa.

Ur profile with course & college details

thanks dude

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

miaomiao said:

Only one thing is wrong. When you apply online for TRV, you are supposed to send PP by mail.

miaomiao

Jun 6, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Only one thing is wrong. When you apply online for TRV, you are supposed to send PP by mail.
Sorry,dude ,I am not very clear about your reply..
I am a post graduate working permit holder inside canada. Because I applied for the trv online,so I could only send my passport out to the office after cic message shown "original passport requested".
In the other hand,if I applied for it by mail in the very first,I could send all the application related documents to the office directly along with my pp.
Anyway,thanks all the same.I just mailed pp out this afternoon.Wis everybody everything be ok all the time.