+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Been Into Canada Twice So Far 4 months Each

chrism88

Feb 11, 2009
Hello

I am 20 years old and about 1 and a half years ago i met a girl online who resides in canada after talking on the internet/phone for about 6 months i finally decided to go to canada and meet her, I did and then subsequently stayed for 4 months then left before my visitor period expired. I then payed for a ticket for her to come back here and meet my family and experience england and she was refused entry. She was so upset (her first time flying anywhere alone and this happens) so i immediately booked a flight and flew back to canada to be with her i was let back into the country again and then stayed there for 4 more months before coming home just before this christmas.

Since i returned home i have been earning money to try and make plans to go back for something more permanent. I was thinking of taking the school route but having found out that the cost of the course would be at least 10k dollars per year it would be hard for me to afford. I have earned myself about 2 thousand pounds which i plan to go back with. I am now looking to potentially do something through the employment offer route. The thing is as corny as this may sound i we really cannot bare to be apart from one another and i want to go back soon. Is it possible to enter again as a visitor and take my cv's around etc to try find a place that want to employ me and change my status whilst there? If not can i go through the proccess whilst in canada then leave and re-enter fast?

I know i am young but this is really starting to hurt me financially just to be with someone that i love and i would honestly consider marriage if it would help me out in any way.

Any answers or advice would be much appreciated Thank You

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chrism88 said:
Hello

I am 20 years old and about 1 and a half years ago i met a girl online who resides in canada after talking on the internet/phone for about 6 months i finally decided to go to canada and meet her, I did and then subsequently stayed for 4 months then left before my visitor period expired. I then payed for a ticket for her to come back here and meet my family and experience england and she was refused entry. She was so upset (her first time flying anywhere alone and this happens) so i immediately booked a flight and flew back to canada to be with her i was let back into the country again and then stayed there for 4 more months before coming home just before this christmas.

Since i returned home i have been earning money to try and make plans to go back for something more permanent. I was thinking of taking the school route but having found out that the cost of the course would be at least 10k dollars per year it would be hard for me to afford. I have earned myself about 2 thousand pounds which i plan to go back with. I am now looking to potentially do something through the employment offer route. The thing is as corny as this may sound i we really cannot bare to be apart from one another and i want to go back soon. Is it possible to enter again as a visitor and take my cv's around etc to try find a place that want to employ me and change my status whilst there? If not can i go through the proccess whilst in canada then leave and re-enter fast?

I know i am young but this is really starting to hurt me financially just to be with someone that i love and i would honestly consider marriage if it would help me out in any way.

Any answers or advice would be much appreciated Thank You
1. Do you have any documented skills that are in demand in Canada, if not there is little chance of getting an approved Labour Market Opinion.
2. Your best would be to apply for a 1 year open work permit through Bunac http://www.bunac.org/UK/workcanada/ but you better hurry they go fast.

PMM