+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BE from Mumbai university Attestation of markshets, engineering college studdown

rispat

Jun 11, 2018
Hi, I am in the same situation, I am a member of RAIT 2000 batch (old course). The trouble is our 1st sem was issued by the college. So when I applied to WES they did not accept it saying Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai. I had attested all my marksheet copies from MU (including univ issued ones) for good measure and sent them in an envelope as per procedure with a copy of the WES cover letter to WES. I am now unsure about what approach to take next. I doubt if MU will reissue the 1st sem certificates that have already been issued by the college. Let me know how your application is progressing.
Hi - I am in a similar situation - how did you end up resolving this ?

mohitk

Jul 17, 2018
And I am the latest entree in here.
I graduated in 2002 and that time there were three marksheets given by university of mumbai (2,7,8).
Whom to contact in university? As per WES they don't want the degeee to be attested, only the marksheets from university - also they don't mention anything of sealed envelops etc.
What is the latest in this?
Hi,
were you able to find a successful solution to this ? As most have mentioned, I will be applying for all semester transcripts in my college and then get all marksheets attested by MU churchgate. I hope this works and they accept the documents for attestation since my degree is from 2001.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
were you able to find a successful solution to this ? As most have mentioned, I will be applying for all semester transcripts in my college and then get all marksheets attested by MU churchgate. I hope this works and they accept the documents for attestation since my degree is from 2001.
Yes I got my WES done. I simply got attested the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th from my college (plain attestation) - you should also get these sealed as well.
For 2nd, 7th and 8th I went to Kalina for attestation. They took around Rs 4500 and about 4-5 weeks for the same.
I then sent both the sealed envelop and copy of degree certificate, along with a covering letter explaining why two different attestation authority to WES. They accepted the same without any delay.

Reactions: acegautam
Dec 22, 2018
Hi Friends,

I wish to apply for FSW. I am BE from Mumbai University from a college named Parshvanath College of Engineering, pass out 2001.
My college is closed.

So where can i go to get my sem 3-6 marksheets attested ?
I have done Diploma earlier so ko Sem 1&2 markesheets.

@lids2154, your last message,
They'l need to go to Kalina Campus coz when i went for my verification work in Kalina campus i met a guy there who was sent here(Mumbai Campus) from Churhgate campus.
I myself got my marksheet and cert. verified from Kalina Campus and i think youl need to submit only your last year(university issued marksheet) for verification.
Best of luck. please do PM me if you need any help. God bless u.

@lids2154,Did you just get ONLY Semester 7,8 and Degree certificate attested from Mumbai University ?
Did you ONLY sent Semester 7,8 and Degree certificate to WES ?
How much did the attestation cost ?
Did you ask for sealed envelope with attested marksheets ? OR did you sent attested photocopies to WES (ECA clearance)
Did anyone you know, have asked mumbai university officials as to who attests marksheets sem 3 to 6 in case College has closed or shutdown ?

@karthiksunil, @cprograme84 >>>> Updates from your sides.

Too many questions, but will help many.

thanks
Hello
I am from Parshvanath College of Engineering and I completed my BE and passed out in 2003

Now this college is closed.
University issued Marksheets are for semester 2, 7 and 8.
Can someone guide me where I have to go for my WES process for my Canadian PR process In Mumbai. I will travel to Mumbai from Dubai to do the WES process and will appreciate if someone can kindly guide me on this. All posts are so different that I am now confused whether to visit Churchgate or Kalina to conclude this.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Hello
I am from Parshvanath College of Engineering and I completed my BE and passed out in 2003

Now this college is closed.
University issued Marksheets are for semester 2, 7 and 8.
Can someone guide me where I have to go for my WES process for my Canadian PR process In Mumbai. I will travel to Mumbai from Dubai to do the WES process and will appreciate if someone can kindly guide me on this. All posts are so different that I am now confused whether to visit Churchgate or Kalina to conclude this.
I went to Kalina - they charged me bomb (per Indian standards), and took 1-2 months just to certify 3 marksheets.
Churchgate guys told me all marksheets old than 10 years need to go the kalina for verification.

Dunno About the rest, mine was KJSCE and its still there

Just talk to Kalina Guys they should help you out in this as well.

I have used one service of Mailtranscripts for my spouse WES. Check with them as well, time ans cost.

acegautam

Jan 4, 2018
Yes I got my WES done. I simply got attested the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th from my college (plain attestation) - you should also get these sealed as well.
For 2nd, 7th and 8th I went to Kalina for attestation. They took around Rs 4500 and about 4-5 weeks for the same.
I then sent both the sealed envelop and copy of degree certificate, along with a covering letter explaining why two different attestation authority to WES. They accepted the same without any delay.
Thats great @Gibacho. I am currently in the exact same situation as you were. Good to know you got that cleared. So if I understand correctly:
  1. Get Sem 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 marksheets attested from college. And also get the envelope sealed by "college"?
  2. Get Sem 2, 7, 8 marksheets attested from Mumbai University and get them in an envelope sealed by the univ.
  3. Drop these 2 sealed envelopes in a larger envelope with WES ref # on it as well.
  4. Additionally, provide a covering letter to WES for explanation of 2 different envelopes. Could you please provide some content that goes in the covering letter. I am really scared of messing it up again for the 2nd time with WES.
Thanks a lot for your help man.

Reactions: Gibacho