+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Be Careful Before Submitting Application to WES for (ECA)

chime07

Dec 4, 2014
Hello Everybody!

As I completed my bachelors and masters degree from India, I am trying to get my educational credentials evaluated by WES.

The WES website states:

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

I am confused as they have not asked for the academic transcript but JUST the photocopies of your marksheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office in an officially sealed envelop!

So will I also have to send the academic transcript in an officially sealed envelop or just the marksheets would do?

Kindly help.

k.kalinath

Nov 28, 2014
Dear members,

I am a new this forum, I am confused regarding transcripts, someone says only the highest degree but the other asks for 10+2 too, can anybody clarify what documents to be forwarded to WES for ECA?

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting for your replies.

chime07

Dec 4, 2014
For Indian Applicants, WES clearly states :

SECONDARY EDUCATION
If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.

Hope thats helpful!