+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP_Job Offer Form Questions

CelanZ

Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys,
Where do you find the answers to the following questions?

Number of employees currently working in this occupation in B.C.
Number of current vacancies in this occupation in BC
Number of employees, in the same occupation and at this location, whose employment was terminated due to lack of work in the last 12 months
Number of employees temporarily laid off in this occupation, in BC in the last 12 months

Also, I found some possible statistics to fill in those blanks through Workbc.ca however, the form would not allow me to type in number that larger than 3-digits !! Is it only me?? why the pdf is acting weird? if the number is 5-digitis, I am not able to type it in .... please help~!

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hey guys,

Number of employees, in the same occupation and at this location, whose employment was terminated due to lack of work in the last 12 months
Number of employees temporarily laid off in this occupation, in BC in the last 12 months

Also, I found some possible statistics to fill in those blanks through Workbc.ca however, the form would not allow me to type in number that larger than 3-digits !! Is it only me?? why the pdf is acting weird? if the number is 5-digitis, I am not able to type it in .... please help~!
ask your manager

Cathecins

Apr 7, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Hey guys,

Hey!
Just wondering if you got an answer to this question
Thanks

CelanZ

Dec 30, 2019
Hey!
Just wondering if you got an answer to this question.
Thanks
Hey, it actually refers to the statistics within your company/organizations, not the whole BC. So I left them to my manager to fill out. It worked:)

Good luck!

Cathecins

Apr 7, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Hey!!
Thank you so much for your reply