Med's Done....
2018-04-20 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
2018-07-19
VISA ISSUED...
2018-07-21
LANDED..........
2018-08-10
and your stream is a priority one (Child care/ Health care/ IT ) therefore they attend immediately. My steam Skilled worker -EE , this is not a priority to them , so they don't care
even mine is a priority as they says, it has been like almost 3.5 months now passed the time processing actually, i see some that were approved in 1 month and 2 months, so probably the case loads of the Review Officers, I can see that there are thousands who applied this year through all the streams. Hope you get your reply asap. I read somewhere here that though their BC PNP profile account online says "In Process" some of them got their BC PNP PR Package through mail and that was exciting. Goodluck to all of us.

May 22, 2024
even mine is a priority as they says, it has been like almost 3.5 months now passed the time processing actually, i see some that were approved in 1 month and 2 months, so probably the case loads of the Review Officers, I can see that there are thousands who applied this year through all the streams. Hope you get your reply asap. I read somewhere here that though their BC PNP profile account online says "In Process" some of them got their BC PNP PR Package through mail and that was exciting. Goodluck to all of us.
I got a general email reply, mentioned that 3month is estimated cutoff it can be different to application wise. Even though it shows "applied" in dashboard, they said they are reviewing. Don't know truth