Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,

I already have profile on express entry so have some queries before submitting my application. I have not hired any consultants like others so doing all formalities by my own and i apologise for creating multiple threads but all threads have different queries. I would be grateful if someone assist me.

1. I got my PGWP on 5th may and i do not have any probation period in my job as i am doing job in same noc in same field and in even same industry what i have done in my home country, i already got offer letter. Can i apply BCPNP in may or should i wait for atleast 1 month and my noc is 0621

2. My employer has 5 employees and in his Business certificate, he is permitted to have 3 to 5 employees, but i am working as 6th employee and he already informed city council about this. Is this procedure fine?

3. Can i add cover letter with checklist as my employer wants to explain more about recruitment procedure and othe things or application form is enough to explain?

Thanks for your consideration and i will be happy to have some suggestions about BC PNP

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Jaiveer Singh said:
Hi experts,

I already have profile on express entry so have some queries before submitting my application. I have not hired any consultants like others so doing all formalities by my own and i apologise for creating multiple threads but all threads have different queries. I would be grateful if someone assist me.

1. I got my PGWP on 5th may and i do not have any probation period in my job as i am doing job in same noc in same field and in even same industry what i have done in my home country, i already got offer letter. Can i apply BCPNP in may or should i wait for atleast 1 month and my noc is 0621

As long as I know, BCPN do not require any experience/ or minimum time before applying; however, I did wait 3 months before I submit my application. For me it was like insurance policy, I want to make sure I'm comfortable in my work and that I can trust my empolyer to support me all along. After all it takes time and effort to get to PR stage.

2. My employer has 5 employees and in his Business certificate, he is permitted to have 3 to 5 employees, but i am working as 6th employee and he already informed city council about this. Is this procedure fine?

I dunno, Are you the only foreigner worker? how long he has been in business (need to be atleast one year before he can support you). You should contact PNP regarding this.

3. Can i add cover letter with checklist as my employer wants to explain more about recruitment procedure and othe things or application form is enough to explain?

Do not need to explain anything as you are under under-graduate stream; however, if you emplyer is eager to help, he can use the space in the application, and if PNP requires further info will contact you.

Thanks for your consideration and i will be happy to have some suggestions about BC PNP

Advice: I guess Nobody answered your questions here because answers are available on PNP website, and on this forum. You only need to do some research. Also, if I were you, I'd have spared $80 and visit a consultant for 30min and ask clarification for the most confusing questions regarding your case.