+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Processing Time

amt123

Sep 7, 2023
I can give my experience though people receive PR much faster these days. However, it took me 4 months to receive a BC nomination. Then I applied for PR and my AOR is 19 May 2021. I am still waiting for a decision. It has been 20 months overall. I guess you can consider mine as a worst-case scenario! :) I have to admit among all PNPs BC is the slowest! There are always exceptions, but in general wait times for PNP processing BC is the longest. Just consider this. Always keep the worst case in mind and plan the process accordingly. One more recommendation if you have job experience then always aim for higher and in-demand NOC. I also noticed that also makes a difference. I tried to play a safe bet and went with lower NOC and that could be one of the reasons for the delays I am experiencing now! Even though my job title with higher NOC, it is not helping much. My advice if your NOC is lower unless your degree in high tech, engineering, or medical then wait for promotions at your current job. Apply with a higher NOC class. Check also highly in-demand professions in BC and if your degree profession matches that then you can apply now. Else, wait a few more months for a promotion or look for an appropriate in-demand job. Good luck! As long as you keep the wait time expectations lower, you should be fine! :)
Hi! Base on your experience, it is possible to get nominated even if it’s past the 3 months processing time.