+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc pnp procedural Fairness

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not in BC. I am working with company in US currently nad Planning to come BC based on PNP work permit
There is no such thing as a PNP work permit? PNP is permanent residency. Are you a US citizen. Are your working for the company remotely and they have a BC based office. Do they pay taxes in BC? You may be better for the company to do an Inter-company transfer if you are eligible. Your employer will know the guidelines as outlined in the application guide. They will need to prove that they have tried to recruit Canadians and PRs, and couldn’t find anyone.

BCPNP2021

Dec 23, 2020
There is no such thing as a PNP work permit? PNP is permanent residency. Are you a US citizen. Are your working for the company remotely and they have a BC based office. Do they pay taxes in BC? You may be better for the company to do an Inter-company transfer if you are eligible. Your employer will know the guidelines as outlined in the application guide. They will need to prove that they have tried to recruit Canadians and PRs, and couldn’t find anyone.
My company has office in BC and US. I am currently working in US on visa .. I am not citizen of US. Yes I am eligible for Inter-company transfer.. they will work on it too .. in the meanwhile I applied for pnp. As I am eligible for inter-company transfer (LMIA) exempt.. so they might not have any evidence of recruitment.. Am I still eligible for PNP ?. In the PNP application it is not required field .. they said if it’s applicable.. I assume in my case it will not be applicable?

Rajni Raut

Nov 23, 2019
Hello guys,

I got procedural fairness on my bc pnp application. Saying that the recruitment requirements has not been met, and onus is on employer to demonstrate what recruitment efforts were made.
My employer explained all efforts he made in a letter and signed it.
I sent that letter and its been 2 nd week i did not got any reply from them.
What are the chances of approval?
Is my application declined.

If it gets declined so it means i am not able to re apply with same employer ?

Hello Ricky any updates yet?
We have received similar response for not moving to bC. we are in Ontario and the offer has an Ontario company address. I guess they require an address from BC employer(same company) wondering what was the procedure in you case after..Thank you in advance.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hello Ricky any updates yet?
We have received similar response for not moving to bC. we are in Ontario and the offer has an Ontario company address. I guess they require an address from BC employer(same company) wondering what was the procedure in you case after..Thank you in advance.
Why should BC give you PNP if you are (a) in Ontario, (b) have an offer letter from an Ontario company, and (c) not moving to BC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because it's an internal transfer from Ontario location to BC, so yes we are moving.
Does your company meet the requirements as outlined in the guide? They have to show they couldn’t hire anyone in BC, number of BC employees, registered as a business in BC not Ontario etc. Being transferred doesn’t necessarily make you eligible.