+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc pnp procedural Fairness

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys,

I got procedural fairness on my bc pnp application. Saying that the recruitment requirements has not been met, and onus is on employer to demonstrate what recruitment efforts were made.
My employer explained all efforts he made in a letter and signed it.
I sent that letter and its been 2 nd week i did not got any reply from them.
What are the chances of approval?
Is my application declined.

If it gets declined so it means i am not able to re apply with same employer ?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello guys,

I got procedural fairness on my bc pnp application. Saying that the recruitment requirements has not been met, and onus is on employer to demonstrate what recruitment efforts were made.

Are you on closed wp ? How did you got hired? Are you in pgwp ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's not declined, yet. A response to a PFL will take a while, especially given the holidays.

Worry about your second question later.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I think you don’t need recruitment efforts if you are on pgwp

Employers must satisfy recruitment requirements in order for the BC PNP to ensure that the hiring of the foreign worker will not adversely affect employment or development opportunities for local candidates (Canadian citizens and/or permanent residents).
Subject to verification, the BC PNP will consider this requirement to be met if:
1. The foreign worker has obtained a valid work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and is currently working for the supporting B.C. employer
The information in this Guide is effective from July 2, 2015. Please check our website to ensure you are using this most up-to-date version.
Page 6

OR
BC PNP SKILLS IMMIGRATION AND EXPRESS ENTRY BC GUIDE
2. The employer can provide evidence of a genuine effort to recruit from the domestic labour market and is able to demonstrate the results of these recruitment efforts, including advertisements based on the following minimum requirements:
For Skill Leve

K_k

Nov 18, 2020
Hello guys,

What is the status? I also received the letter

K_k

Nov 18, 2020
What permit are you on? NOC? How long have you been working for employer? What does the letter say?
I am an ouland applicant, received an ITA from bc pnp tech pilot. Letter is asking how the present job n one I am offered is similar. Also certain questions to the employer about efforts he made to hire local employees.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am an ouland applicant, received an ITA from bc pnp tech pilot. Letter is asking how the present job n one I am offered is similar. Also certain questions to the employer about efforts he made to hire local employees.
You need to match your current work experience/ education to your job offer (same NOC etc.) Then it is up to the employer to show how and where they advertised the job and for how long.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He is going to show his part. But Is it notmal to receive this letter?
No not normal. There is a process that employers need to follow and it is all in the handbook. You need to show your work experience/education to the NOC.

BCPNP2021

Dec 23, 2020
Hello,
I got the invite for PNP , does my company have to show the "evidence of recruitment". I though it is not applicable for tech pilot program.?
Please can someone provide the sample Recommendation letter.
Thanks,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I got the invite for PNP , does my company have to show the "evidence of recruitment". I though it is not applicable for tech pilot program.?
Please can someone provide the sample Recommendation letter.
Thanks,
Are your working for the company now in BC?