+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP NEW RULES after 3 month pause

satwik.shetty

Jun 7, 2015
Hi All,

I applied Regular BC PNP - International graduate category (MEng in Mechanical Engineering)
Job offer: NOC A (2132 Mechanical Engineers)
File submitted: 3rd July 2015 (Submitted through online after 3 month pause)
AOR: 3rd July 2015 (Submitted through online after 3 month pause)

I got a call from program adviser on 12th march 2016 (Saturday). She just asked about my D.O.B, current employer name and my family information. It was a friendly conversation and I asked if she needed any additional documents, she replied everything looks good.
Hopefully, I might get the decision in two weeks. I see they are really working hard to process files soon because they are working on weekends as well. I hope you all get your nominations soon.
Good luck..!!!
Cheers..!!!

Sandeepmand13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
congrats satwik shetty

its look like your pnp is approved. same thing happened to me. my advisor call me and ask me for some basic things.
and after two week ,i got my nomination package.
but now they are sending nomination certificate directly to email.

thanks

Mar 14, 2016
Hi,
I want to start the proces for the BC PNP, I'm mexican,Iknow few of all this,one fo the few things that I know is I need an offer of full time job I'm cook helper some one can tell me how I can get an employer who provides me this job?.Thanks

Sandeepmand13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
juan hernandez

it is very simple just forward your resume to restaurants, if they need you,they will hire you
and if you are working excellent and you overall performance is good. they will nominate you. that is it