+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP new applicants make sure you use the updated form

zsy54531

Nov 27, 2013
Hello guys just a kind reminder for all the new BC PNP applicants, make sure you use the newly updated checklists and forms after Nov 15th, otherwise you will have the risk of all application being returned after the long waiting process of your file number.

This is a lesson learnt by myself as I downloaded the forms early in October and applied on Nov 26th when i didn't check the update. Now I am scared of my application being returned. I still got my file number though, on Feb 14th. So I don't know if my application will eventually be approved or returned (knock wood), but I did expose myself under the risk by not checking the forms carefully.

It's weird that I still didn't receive any returns. Hope it won't happen anyway. Any experts please advice or anything I can do to avoid the worst scenario.

Cheers everyone.

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Hey,
My common- Law partner also applied in November. The 24th to be precises and she got her fill number December 17th the File number is SO -14-75**. Reason that you file number took long might be because they sported your mistake and the officer needed to consult with her Boss to figure out if they should accept or return and like you said they accepted. Lets just hope and pray.