+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Minimum Income Requirement

CA29

Oct 12, 2024
Hi I would like to ask if there is someone here that have same case as me in applying to BCPNP regarding minimum income requirements not met. I have 4 children and Im just single parent. They still give me opportunity to response about it. Is there someone who can help me please maybe someone knows what to do.Thank you so much in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I would like to ask if there is someone here that have same case as me in applying to BCPNP regarding minimum income requirements not met. I have 4 children and Im just single parent. They still give me opportunity to response about it. Is there someone who can help me please maybe someone knows what to do.Thank you so much in advance.
Does your income meet or exceed the minimum income requirements for 5 people? Or are you below the income requirements?

You need to prove that your income meets or exceeds the minimum required.

CA29

Oct 12, 2024
In their email they explain why I didnt met since my annual wage is not enough for 5 people living in Metro Vancouver are. I want to include my overtime pay which is being double of my rate if I pick up overtime.and send my payslip to prove it. My benefits to my work that my kids have as well.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In their email they explain why I didnt met since my annual wage is not enough for 5 people living in Metro Vancouver are. I want to include my overtime pay which is being double of my rate if I pick up overtime.and send my payslip to prove it. My benefits to my work that my kids have as well.
Overtime is not guaranteed income.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Typically need to show one job especially as a single parent since having a second job likely unrealistic longterm especially with the cost of childcare.
Can't bring children in the workplace (even better, get a work from home job) while at work? Also can't they invest money in the stock market and receive passive income or do some speculation?