+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP International Post Graduate Stream

Divya_PR

Jul 11, 2023
Hi. I received a PNP nomination from BC under a non-express entry International Post Graduate stream. I applied for PR with that last April. Did anyone apply through that stream? It was recently initiated in 2022 November. I was wondering how long it might take to get PR under this stream.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
I applied recently under EE BC PNP IPG
I am waiting for the decision.

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi. I received a PNP nomination from BC under a non-express entry International Post Graduate stream. I applied for PR with that last April. Did anyone apply through that stream? It was recently initiated in 2022 November. I was wondering how long it might take to get PR under this stream.
Did you received AR, AOR or PAL ?

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
I am currently on my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and employed in an NOC A-type job. I am eligible for the British Columbia PNP International Post-Graduate stream. My wife lives with me on a spousal open work permit. If I apply for permanent residency (PR) through the BC PNP International Post-Graduate stream, will my wife also be eligible to obtain PR with me?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am currently on my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and employed in an NOC A-type job. I am eligible for the British Columbia PNP International Post-Graduate stream. My wife lives with me on a spousal open work permit. If I apply for permanent residency (PR) through the BC PNP International Post-Graduate stream, will my wife also be eligible to obtain PR with me?
I don't understand your question. You HAVE to include your spouse in your PR application (if you are married or in a common law relationship). So yes. if that's what you want. Spouse can be included as non-accompanying in some cases. As some people want to sponsor their spouse later instead of getting PR together at the same time.