+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

Mochi2024

May 1, 2024
BCPNP EE Health Authority NOC 33101
BCPNP EE Application- 09 Feb, 2024

Status - In process (April 17)
Hello Dhillon00, happy Wednesday. Did you got a nomination already? If yes, may i ask how long did your status change from in progress to nominated?
Hoping you could share your timeline. thank you so much.

Mochi2024

May 1, 2024
Hi there - 2 quick questions for you! - Do you recall how long after the 600 points were added until you received the actual Nomination Certificate - was it emailed or accessible on PNP account? and did BC PNP issue the work permit support letter automatically, or did you have to request it afterwards?
Know of someone with similar timeline, who got their points added April 11th, and have yet to receive the Nomination, and need the work support letter to extend working status which expires on !8th April!
thanks,
Helena.
Hello Helena, happy Thursday. Did you got a nomination already? If yes, may i ask how long did your status change from in progress to nominated?

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hello Dhillon00, happy Wednesday. Did you got a nomination already? If yes, may i ask how long did your status change from in progress to nominated?
Hello Mochi2024, I received my nomination and the status changed two days after I accepted the nomination in Express entry portal

Mochi2024

May 1, 2024
Hello Mochi2024, I received my nomination and the status changed two days after I accepted the nomination in Express entry portal
Thank you so much for your response Dhillon00, do you by chance remember how many days you got the nomination after status change to in progress?

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Thank you so much for your response Dhillon00, do you by chance remember how many days you got the nomination after status change to in progress?
I got the ADR same day and I sent the documents next day and got the nomination on hour later.

helenaD

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just would like to know this Health Authority Stream applies to any profession received full time job offer or it has to be in certain NOC only. Specifically this Noc is eligible for Bc Pnp non EE 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services. Sterile processing Technician.

Hoping to receive kind information on this.

Thank You and have a nice day ahead
Health Authority priority stream - is for ANY skilled NOC, working for BC health Authority. It is not NOC specific.

Mochi2024

May 1, 2024
Hello Everyone, good morning and happy Monday. any updates for those that applied via Health Authority from February?

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Health Authority priority stream - is for ANY skilled NOC, working for BC health Authority. It is not NOC specific.
Hi Helena,
The Noc should be in Teer 1,2,3 and 4 only or it can be 5 also to be eligible to apply. Like Food Service Workers are also eligible to apply under this stream, I am not sure whether this comes under skilled workers.
Thank you so much for your time.

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, but only occupations in TEER 0, TEER 1, TEER 2 and TEER 3 are eligible for both EE and non EE while occupations in TEER 4 and TEER 5 are only eligible for non-EE BC PNP Health Authority Stream.
Hi, Dhillon,
I am new to this, just wondering how it will work if we don’t apply through BCPNP EE. After approval how it will work, I mean the nomination points will add to EE profile and if we don’t EE where this point will go. Sorry for asking silly questions as I am not sure of it,
And another question how much IELTS score is requires for to apply and any age limit is there as I am 45+
Your reply will be highly appreciated
God bless you