+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

yvrrvy

Aug 30, 2022
Hello all,
I recently received ITA (I got nominated by BC PNP under HA stream), and I am trying to complete the PR application. Under supporting documents, it says that I require an upfront medical. Part of me is thinking it says so because I am working in healthcare. But there is also a temporary policy which states you don't need upfront medical, if you had one in past 5 years. I have medical exam done within 5 years, when I first applied for study permit. Is there someone who recently submitted application and can help me figure out if I should get a new exam done? Pls let me know what you guys think? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
hey, congrats! when did you apply?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am wondering why there haven't been any official correspondence about them not accepting all types of NOC now? I wonder if someone could still apply and wait for the invitation since the website still says that you are eligible to apply...I feel so bad that I haven't researched it sooner as I work for a health authority but in an administrative role..
Is your employer willing to support your application. Most employers have been told not to.