+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Express Entry Addendum Tracker

uzzi80

Aug 25, 2015
MEHUL009 said:
HI,

This is really disappointing! :'(
They say they have 3 to 4 months waiting period for EE BCPNP on website and now we have to wait for end of this year even for the express entry!

I have submitted my Addendum on May 07, 2015 and i was really hoping by Sep 07, 2015 i should be nominated!
I am not from Vancouver, i live in small town in nortwest is their any way we can talk to them on phone? or els i have to take flight to vancouver :-X

How much points do u have in Express entry profile uzzi80?
The guy precised that processing time indicated is average but it's now clear that is going to be longer then that!They have got so many applications and some people is on holiday now!
MEHUL009 you can call the number on the website but there is an automatic voice and I haven't clear if there is a way to talk with someone that's why I preferred to go in person.

Where does it say that there's no quota for EE??There is a general quota for PNP and that's it. I've got more or less 360 points but I don't think there is any point priority.

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uzzi80 said:
The guy precised that processing time indicated is average but it's now clear that is going to be longer then that!They have got so many applications and some people is on holiday now!
MEHUL009 you can call the number on the website but there is an automatic voice and I haven't clear if there is a way to talk with someone that's why I preferred to go in person.

Where does it say that there's no quota for EE??There is a general quota for PNP and that's it. I've got more or less 360 points but I don't think there is any point priority.
So, now we have to wait till end of the year for EE BCPNP 2015? what do u think u will get it in Jan 2016?
I will talk to my consultant in Vancouver but he is good for nothing! All he ask for money all the time ::)

Lets wait .. nothing more we can do about it!

Keep us posted and i will also keep u updated!

Thank you

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
You can call in the number mentioned in the welcome bc website . You can even e-mail them. Whn u call u will have to leave ur name n numbr. I always receive a call back in 3 to 4 days . Same with the e-mail service.

No where its mentioned about bc pnp express entry has a quota. But i remvr last time whn i was thr they said there is no cap for EE

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
I went today to PNP office regarding my file - this is my 3rd since I applied last August 2014, and second since submitting my addendum in April 22. Very much useless, they give you no information. They will only point out what's in the website, and insuring that you are still on the queue. I managed to talk with an adviser,however; the only important info I managed to get is that they are nowadays prioritizing people that their WP is close to expire. In addition, he assured me that they have not reached the 5,500 yet, but from his talk I understood they are almost there. HE DID NOT explicitly said it though, just from reading between the lines.

The office looked quite and empty; the lady at the desk said that many are on holidays until Labor day!

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
My friend got his approval 7 days ago. He submitted the addendum on June 15th 2015. His fn is SO-14-43XX.

I submitted my addendum on June 17th. still waiting.

Wish mine comes soon.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
lsy6621956 said:
My friend got his approval 7 days ago. He submitted the addendum on June 15th 2015. His fn is SO-14-43XX.

I submitted my addendum on June 17th. still waiting.

Wish mine comes soon.

Do u knw his NOC code

ebaydar

Mar 19, 2015
OK PNP website says, effective September 1st, 2015, new applications will no longer be accepted in BCEEPNP. Do they still accept addendum for old applications, any information on that?

kit23

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
ebaydar said:
OK PNP website says, effective September 1st, 2015, new applications will no longer be accepted in BCEEPNP. Do they still accept addendum for old applications, any information on that?
I'm wondering the same thing. I emailed PNP almost 2 weeks ago about that, and they never replied.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
kit23 said:
I'm wondering the same thing. I emailed PNP almost 2 weeks ago about that, and they never replied.

Expect reply only aftr 10 workin days

voodoodoll

Aug 27, 2015
Hi,
I have a question regarding the application numbers for those who started regular PNP in 2014 and changed/presented and addendum for EE in 2015:
Did your file number changed? for example, if you had "SO-14-19xx", did it changed to SO-15-xxxx?

thanks