27-4-2016
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
WAITING
Hello,

I am about to apply for pnp. I have all the documents ready, but I have a concern about BC certificate of incorporation. The company I work for gave me certificate of incorporation for Alberta and extra provincial registration for bc. Can I use these two documents or do I have to have certificate of incorporation for BC?

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sambaj said:
Hello,

I am about to apply for pnp. I have all the documents ready, but I have a concern about BC certificate of incorporation. The company I work for gave me certificate of incorporation for Alberta and extra provincial registration for bc. Can I use these two documents or do I have to have certificate of incorporation for BC?
You don't need to submit the Alberta certificate. Just the BC extra provincial one will satisfy the PNP application requirement.

MGEE

Jun 15, 2013
sambaj said:
Hello,

Just submit both. Thats what my husband did.. Alberta, bc and saskachewan have trade agreement.. Please read the link.. http://www.servicealberta.com/1535.cfm.

MGEE

Jun 15, 2013
MGEE said:
Just submit both. Thats what my husband did.. Alberta, bc and saskachewan have trade agreement.. Please read the link.. http://www.servicealberta.com/1535.cfm.
I also advice you to go to the registry office in your place, ask for a record of your employers extra provincial registration, you'll pay 11 cad for that.

Chaggy24

Apr 30, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am in the same situation. Presently, I am working for Electrical Company in BC and head office is in Montreal. My manager provided me BC - Business Licence, however he is unable to provide "Certificate of Incorporation". Did anyone get approval after submitting explanation letter to BC PNP?

Waiting for your prompt response.

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am in the same situation. Presently, I am working for Electrical Company in BC and head office is in Montreal. My manager provided me BC - Business Licence, however he is unable to provide "Certificate of Incorporation". Did anyone get approval after submitting explanation letter to BC PNP?

Waiting for your prompt response.
Did you get your BC PNP approved without incorporation certificate or using an explanation letter?