+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP April 2014

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am heading to their office later today, to check whether my addendum received or not.
I am in late 49**, hope speaking to them can clear some of my confusion.

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
My frd got his nomination package today. His fn is around 4300. Submitted on August 7th 2014. He is soooo excited.

Hope mine get reviewed soon.

Cheers.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Little update
My representative was there this morning, PNP said my addendum received on January 28, and I can expect an Decision in another 3-4 weeks.

I'm still going there and try if I will get the same version of story!

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsy6621956 said:
My frd got his nomination package today. His fn is around 4300. Submitted on August 7th 2014. He is soooo excited.

Hope mine get reviewed soon.

Cheers.
Good news and good luck to you

BCdream

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
waiting...
Med's Request
waiting...
Med's Done....
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
already in Canada!
john5_33 said:
When I've spoken to them, they have said there is no priority, and it is done in order of when its recieved
It cannot be true. and the posts in this forums confirm this.

john5_33

Jan 24, 2015
Sorry, I meant to say, they have told me several times there is no priority outside of express entry. I only did my langauge test on sat, so I still can't create an express entry profile at the moment

BCdream

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
waiting...
Med's Request
waiting...
Med's Done....
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
already in Canada!
john5_33 said:
Sorry, I meant to say, they have told me several times there is no priority outside of express entry. I only did my langauge test on sat, so I still can't create an express entry profile at the moment
John, you do not have to be sorry!!! we are here to talk, probably my short answer seemed to be rude but I did not mean to be...
Is only that the waiting is becoming to long....
In any case, thank you for share your experience!

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
uncle_smile said:
Little update
My representative was there this morning, PNP said my addendum received on January 28, and I can expect an Decision in another 3-4 weeks.

I'm still going there and try if I will get the same version of story!
Hi,

What did they say when you were there in person?

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirko.alilovic said:
Hi,

What did they say when you were there in person?
Hi, thanks for asking, when I was there in person, they checked with my file #, and confirmed that my addendum was received on 30th instead of what my rep told me.
As of the processing time for Express Entry Stream, they printed out their web page on a pager and high lighted the part that shows they currently do not have a processing time for EE BC, however, they also confirmed a queue is established exclusively for EE BC, and I am already in the queue, and that's it, they seemed having hard time to share some information, but they are really friendly.

And the lady told me that if document in our file is neither complete nor meet the requirement, they will contact the applicant regarding to whatever issue they may need to fix. On the other hand, she gave complete application a "two thumbs up", and said, "you should not be worried".

my opinion, they probably do not have time to conduct interview and to call every case they are reviewing, it's depending on your case and your file completeness!

Good Luck all

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
uncle_smile said:
Hi, thanks for asking, when I was there in person, they checked with my file #, and confirmed that my addendum was received on 30th instead of what my rep told me.
As of the processing time for Express Entry Stream, they printed out their web page on a pager and high lighted the part that shows they currently do not have a processing time for EE BC, however, they also confirmed a queue is established exclusively for EE BC, and I am already in the queue, and that's it, they seemed having hard time to share some information, but they are really friendly.

And the lady told me that if document in our file is neither complete nor meet the requirement, they will contact the applicant regarding to whatever issue they may need to fix. On the other hand, she gave complete application a "two thumbs up", and said, "you should not be worried".

my opinion, they probably do not have time to conduct interview and to call every case they are reviewing, it's depending on your case and your file completeness!

Good Luck all
Thanks for the update and keep us posted! Good luck !!

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
i asked about ee system for old nomination package.

here is their reply and im not happy about it

Currently, if you are nominated in 2015 through the Skills Immigration stream and wish to apply on-line for permanent residence as a nominee in CIC's Express Entry system, you will first need to apply and be nominated by PNP under the new Express Entry British Columbia stream. You will need to submit the addendum as well as required documents. Please carefully review the requirements under the program category for which you intend to apply to ensure that you meet these requirements. Once the completed doucments are received by the PNP, your application will be converted to an Express Entry British Columbia application and will be assessed against the criteria of the applicable category under this new stream. If the application is approved for nomination, the PNP will confirm the nomination with the applicant using CIC's Express Entry portal.

MRADS

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016 PNP
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
IELTS Request
passed
Med's Request
April 30, 2017
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi everyone!

I want to seek for advice, I'm a TFW here at B.C and working for a year now. My wife is working at lethbridge and we just got married last week. I'm planning to apply for PNP with my wife as dependant, i'm just waiting for our marriage certificate so i can start my application for PNP. My question is

- do we need to change our passport statuses right away before sending our application?
- does she need to change her surname too?
- what do i need to do before sending my PNP application?
- is it okay if i submit my application even if my passport status is still single?

Thanks in advance!

john5_33

Jan 24, 2015
lsy6621956, does that contradict what the cic website says, or have I read this wrong?

. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or
fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john5_33 said:
lsy6621956, does that contradict what the cic website says, or have I read this wrong?

. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or
fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations.
Each province has its own policy towards CIC's EE, I know many of them even set the cap for an amount of nominations to be able to claim 600 points in the EE. BC Didn't say a word about the cap yet, which can be a good sign. But Current situation is quite confusing and the official information is contradicting to each other, and I think it will be more clear once the EE is developed and matured.